Statue C3PO Lifesize Bust Special Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400106&ref=search&&400106

400106_press01-001.jpg
400106_press02-001.jpg
400106_press03-001.jpg
400106_press04-001.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce the C-3PO Life-size Bust Special Edition, created in conjunction with renowned robot craftsman Fred Barton. Each piece is individually painted and hand-finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Crafted of fiberglass and polystone and complete with light-up eyes*, the C-3PO Life-size Bust Special Edition is sure to become the premier addition to any Star Wars display.

Last edited:
What the hey is the logic behind this? The first one hasn't even been released yet. :cuckoo:

I'd like for SSC to throw up a comparison of both.

I'm going back and forth between the pics on both product pages, and the differences aren't much. I'm really baffled by this. Can some C-3PO die-hard explain why this is needed?

I'm going back and forth between the pics on both product pages, and the differences aren't much. I'm really baffled by this. Can some C-3PO die-hard explain why this is needed?

Thats what I wanted to know in the other thread, the first one has been released because I have it.

Those "rods" on his neck aren't angled as much, and the finish is duller/less yellow. That's about all that I can see.

It appears the heads are different. The new version seems to sit lower on the neck and be overall smaller.

It must be the apple as well. The older 3PO pics don't have the apple...this new one does. That's clearly the difference. :pigfly:

Back