C-3PO with R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm re-posting the picture Tom put up so you don't have to go to the top of the thread.

Kotobukiya C-3PO and R2-D2 set.

Really wish these were 1/6th scale...

ko73.jpg

I'm not sure if I want 1/6 or 1/4 first. I do know that as soon as we get a PF version, I'm selling this one to the Jawas.

tomandshell said:
Is that one Attakus?
It's actually a NECA resin bank I picked up a few years ago. It's not bad for what it is. The paint's a little sloppy and he has a slot in the back of his head to drop money in. :lol I don't really display him with my Luke.

If somehow the 1/6 scale versions end up looking anywhere remotely this pretty, I would be ecstatic. I can't wait to see what sort of detail Sideshow packs into R2 (How about a slot for the Jedi Luke saber!).

But I don't think we would need the Rocket legs for R2, since he apparently had those removed before filming the original trilogy:rotfl

Seaward said:
If somehow the 1/6 scale versions end up looking anywhere remotely this pretty, I would be ecstatic. I can't wait to see what sort of detail Sideshow packs into R2 (How about a slot for the Jedi Luke saber!).

But I don't think we would need the Rocket legs for R2, since he apparently had those removed before filming the original trilogy:rotfl

Yeah....he must have ran out of jet fuel or something....:lol

Or he just got old and lazy..

I don't know why, but that Luke always looks like he's wearing makeup.:confused:

I'd love to see a super articulated C-3PO and R2-D2. I would also pay twice as much for them as human figures if they cram as much detail and articulation in as possible.

Seaward said:

:lol :rotfl :lol Entropy in space, the worst kind! :rotfl

These look amazing, certainly the best Kotos yet, though Boba Fett is really quite good. Sure does make me want the 1/4 scale. :monkey5

Seaward said:

I'm pretty sure that after Padme gave R2 to Anakin in between episodes II and III, he did some aftermarket tinkering that voided the space warranty.

Case Fresh out of Australia has them up for pre-order at $135. Most of their Koto figures are about $20 to $30 higher than what we can get them for here is the States. (They have Slave Leia for $120.) So, R2 and C-3PO should be right around the $115 mark. That sounds like a really good deal.

Case Fresh here in Australia is where I have the droids on pre-order.

I wouldn't mind the Leia either, but my wife's thumb is a bit too heavy...

Scriff

JustinLuck said:
Am I the only one who wants nicely detailed, articulated 1/6 droid figures?

PFs are nice and all, but they lack the beloved articulation.

NO!!! You are not alone. Many more characters can be added to ones collection in the 1:6 format rather than the 1/4.
If you want a great figure get a 1:6, you want something 1/4, have a kid. :lol

Gazmog said:
Nice! Classic 'cleaned up' look from the ceremony in ANH.

I still can't get over how great these look, esp considering they are vinyl. :monkey5

Back