Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah me lol

Well it's enough for me to have the Taito R2 Alarm clock beeping in the background and use my imagination to merge the sound w the image.. but if needed I suspect the module is small enough to possibly go inside but one would have to ruin something to make a button to trigger the sound from the outside so will be happy to do it manually :p

Last edited:
yeah me lol

Well it's enough for me to have the Taito R2 Alarm clock beeping in the background and use my imagination to merge the sound w the image.. but if needed I suspect the module is small enough to possibly go inside but one would have to ruin something to make a button to trigger the sound from the outside so will be happy to do it manually :p

For the price we paid for these, R2's beeps should have been included. Also seeing how it's mostly light weight plastic, makes you wonder where all that $750+ goes.

I am sure 80% went into getting the scale right cause nobody else managed to lol
But dude I would have paid a premium for that light show R2 has and make my own beeping sounds if that is what it takes cause it is such a show!!!!! Sorry I love those lights!!!! And yeah the right scale impresses me too , I am easily pleased even if my wallet just got raped lol

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Anyone heard anymore on this 30 remain crap SS been tossing out to us? That's crazy if they are gonna close this down so soon. Seems strange to me.

Anyone heard anymore on this 30 remain crap SS been tossing out to us? That's crazy if they are gonna close this down so soon. Seems strange to me.

This probably just means that there is only 30 remaining in stock. Since this open edition, Sideshow could produce another batch if they wish.

is it true you can bend 3po at his torso ?

Yes it does. Not a ton but enough to make a difference.

SIDESHOW EASTER EGG ALERT!!!!!!!

Well Kinda

Ok so I am not sure if this will be the same for everyone. I assume it would have to be. But back when SSC first started to sneak peek this piece they talked about it being very movable...

They showed us this picture..

sideshow-collectibles-c-3po-r2-d2-premium-format-sneak-peek.jpg

AS you can see the torso looks like it was meant to be moveable also. However since then it had never been mentioned again.

Well it turns out it is.. Not a ton mind you. But enough to arch is back more and to move it slightly left or right. Granted it is not a ton

However I like that I can arch 3PO's back more as that is how Antony Daniels always played him with the exaggerated proper posture.

Anyways here are some photos

So Perhaps not the biggest deal but I like that I can arch the back more. For me it give 3PO just a little more of that 3PO life!!

[

THATS what I am talking about Jaws ! Great ! that little makes the difference for me as well ! Awesome ! :)

Yep I thought he looked great but after bending him just a slight backwards he looks even more accurate and C-3PO-like. :D

Back