Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally got this in last night and set it up. What can I say but awesome. I'm going to try and take some pics tonight. If I was to sell off my whole collection these would stay behind. Classic SW right here with these two. Love 'em! The batteries in golden rod where a pain in the *** bit other than that I really have zero complaints. The weight on R2 is easily overlooked by sheer shock of how awsome he came out. Got my vote for best light show this year so far.

Easily the best so far. Malgus has awesome lights but they can't do what r2 accomplishes.

Last edited:
:lol I forgot to turn it back after I turned it around to show my son the lights. He's two and I had him sitting on the speaker so he could see it. Most of my attention was on him at the time. The look on his face was priceless, I should've of took a picture of him too.

yea R2's tail lights are the best!!! Now turn R2s head back 180 so he don't look like a demon possessed astromech droid

Still not sure if I should get this or C3PO bust! Not sure why the price is too high & they are not even polystone. Hmmmmm

Still not sure if I should get this or C3PO bust! Not sure why the price is too high & they are not even polystone. Hmmmmm

I had to go with this. Was difficult spending that much, but lots of people saying the effects on R2 make it worth it. They are just too iconic not to have. I think I would regret not getting them.

Yeah, was my thinking too. You just have to suck it up and get em. If I had to have only one representation of SW in my collection (which it is) these guys would be it.

I had to go with this. Was difficult spending that much, but lots of people saying the effects on R2 make it worth it. They are just too iconic not to have. I think I would regret not getting them.
:exactly:
Yeah, was my thinking too. You just have to suck it up and get em. If I had to have only one representation of SW in my collection (which it is) these guys would be it.

:goodpost:

Finally in stock now. Some pics of my Quality control:

img_81929ba2f.jpg

img_8196vgl8y.jpg

img_819784asp.jpg

img_8200y7l4k.jpg

img_8202i5xa9.jpg

img_8207f9ara.jpg

Back