Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Droid pic was great.

Got mine tonight. Happy with them, but didn't pay attention that they were battery only. Would much prefer a plug.

Received mine without 3pos faceplate... wtf really!?!?!?

Im so annoyed and frustrated.. broken malgus and incomplete droids...

Alright. I'm in. I just placed my flexpay order. If I let it ride, I'll be paying through March, but I'll try to pay it off as soon as I can. I need someone to keep Mythos Obi-Wan and my new Shaak Ti company! :)

After seeing the way mine were, that doesn't surprise me. My C-3PO face was loose and bouncing around package. Small scratches. Not even having in there, means zero QC.

Scary, like my Shaak Ti missing her booty cover. It used to be only paint issues but now statues are showing up missing parts.

I don't mean to laugh at your pain but that is sort of funny. Like you I would be so pi$$ed. I only laugh because of how ridiculous it is.

After seeing the way mine were, that doesn't surprise me. My C-3PO face was loose and bouncing around package. Small scratches. Not even having in there, means zero QC.

I think they probably took a faceplate out of one of the boxes for a replacement and forgot about what they did and sent him that one by mistake.

My best guess anyways.

Back