Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but they mention less than 30 left for the regular. I have ordered from a local retailer earlier.

Thought it was open edition.

No but they mention less than 30 left for the regular. I have ordered from a local retailer earlier.

Thought it was open edition.

True, but sooner or later they'll stop production of this piece.
It seems they're deciding to close this and move on.

Anyway congrats on getting the regular. Love the weathering on them!

Got this today:

Hello from Sideshow,

Thank you for placing a waitlist reservation for the C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Exclusive Figures (Item:71761). We appreciate your interest in purchasing a Sideshow Exclusive, however all of our orders have now been fulfilled and this piece is no longer available. Your waitlist reservation is scheduled to be canceled this Friday, August 30th.

At this time you may want to consider purchasing the Weathered Version of our C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Figures (Item:7176). The Weathered Version is currently in-stock and available with flex-pay, though less than 30 pieces are still available.

Click the link below to view our C-3PO & R2-D2 Weathered Version PF Figures:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-c-3po-and-r2-d2-sideshow-collectibles-7176/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

As always, thank you for your interest in Sideshow Collectibles.

Sincerely,

David Feldman
Inventory Coordinator

Sideshow Collectibles

P: 805.214.2147

So thats just boosted the value of the Exclusive 10 fold!!!! :yess:

Just got mine and geezes these are beautiful and you guys are nutts LOL ok from my standpoint at least :p
R2 is really nice and has good weight, C-3PO is crazy heavy and that base is for weightlifting!!!
oh and those lights .................. hmmmmmmmmmmm ............... nice

man the ultimate droids and everything else just belongs in trash (well going to use my medi for sound ;)) this really is a slap in my face as to how anyone incl myself could have accepted the off-scale-ness of the medi R2 w the C3PO!!!!!

Love it Jeff! Massice congras my friend! Where are the pictures!!! :yess:

Saw this in person for the 1st time today and its AMAZING

Congrats to those that added this to their collections

Got this today:

Hello from Sideshow,

Thank you for placing a waitlist reservation for the C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Exclusive Figures (Item:71761). We appreciate your interest in purchasing a Sideshow Exclusive, however all of our orders have now been fulfilled and this piece is no longer available. Your waitlist reservation is scheduled to be canceled this Friday, August 30th.

At this time you may want to consider purchasing the Weathered Version of our C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Figures (Item:7176). The Weathered Version is currently in-stock and available with flex-pay, though less than 30 pieces are still available.

Click the link below to view our C-3PO & R2-D2 Weathered Version PF Figures:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-c-3po-and-r2-d2-sideshow-collectibles-7176/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

As always, thank you for your interest in Sideshow Collectibles.

Sincerely,

David Feldman
Inventory Coordinator

Sideshow Collectibles

P: 805.214.2147

Pistons do not move. So where does it say there are only 30 regs left?

In this email for SS.

I was hoping it would hang around a long time like the Stormtrooper so I didn't have to get it right away. Wonder if they will still be getting more once the last 30 are sold, like another shipment down the line.

I was hoping it would hang around a long time like the Stormtrooper so I didn't have to get it right away. Wonder if they will still be getting more once the last 30 are sold, like another shipment down the line.

I'm sure there were others that were waiting until a later date for various reasons. It does seem, according to that email, that they're going to stop production sooner than most were hoping.

confirmed. These will be the last bunch of the lot. place your orders in now.

I had to flex to hold one for me and i'll pay it off in november.

Confirmed it with a CS rep

confirmed. These will be the last bunch of the lot. place your orders in now.

I had to flex to hold one for me and i'll pay it off in november.

Confirmed it with a CS rep

:lecture So there we have it.
These aren't going to last much longer at less than 30 remaining.

I hope they move on now to another Jedi or Sith. :pray:

Ok very very temporary spot and iPhone pictures but I love me droids!!!!
e6uvu5e5.jpg

Gonna try this build in picture hosting

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I got the email as well.

There will be 30 now and 30 more in a few weeks/months from now, and another 30 in the new year, and so on.

SS up to their old lying tricks.

from the SS email posted, "At this time you may want to consider purchasing the Weathered Version of our C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Figures (Item:7176). The Weathered Version is currently in-stock and available with flex-pay, though less than 30 pieces are still available. "

Back