Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally that would drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note. 3PO's gold looks really good in that close up!

Yeah, after looking at it a bit more...I think I'm going to call them in the morning. I can live with it, but it is a $750.00 set and the flaw is easy to spot when you look at 3PO's face...it would be easier to except for me if it was on the back or something like that. This is the second statue in a row that I'll have to contact Sideshow over because of an issue. Not too bad I guess since I've been collecting since 2006 but I still hate the hassle of it all.

Sellout - 6/26/12 - approximately 18:13 GMT or 2:13pm EST

Wait list - 6/26/12
(Converted)
(Cancelled)

18:14:50 - swabie2424
18:15:44 - bountyfett
18:16:02 - Took
18:17:52 - ST11138
18:20:15 - Capulet1984
18:23:37 - IrishJedi

18:26:16 - mao86
18:26:23 - Zodach
18:27:19 - jaymac
18:35:22 - ambasah
18:51:58 - chosenone
18:52:48 - vorpoll
18:55:55 - msjedi36
19:02:00 - victorc73
19:02:48 - olivier
19:07:02 - stezz_dout
19:18:42 - badboy074
19:27:07 - Freman
19:27:xx - newmennium
19:38:13 - slammer6
19:40:02 - dipengrey
19:45:25 - swvendigo
19:46:50 - Chaosorb

20:07:51 - something sexy
20:29:23 - Enthus
20:33:xx - wanderlai
20:44:30 - comicbookguy

Just got my conversion :)

I am glad some of us is starting to convert, if mines get cancelled at least some people got converted. Hopefully most of you up in the list convert as well. I will cross my fingers that you all convert:pray:

Just got my Exclusive pair in yesterday and R2 was damaged. Apparently SSC just hot glue gunned these metal panels inside the interior of R2 so that the restraining bolt could magnetically latch on. Well the minute I pulled R2's body from the packaging huge chunks of the glue started falling out of under carriage where his third leg extends from. Now I have one of these metal slabs freely rolling around inside. Not sure if I'm going to send it back since it doesn't effect the aesthetic of the exterior but I'm very upset with the overall quality of this piece and am hoping they might credit me something on another purchase as a sign of good faith.

I'm also in agreement with the other posters on this sight that R2 is absolutely built cheap and the only good quality of this piece are the light up features. *Sigh* that was a lot of money for something that feels this cheap. R2 is not even shiny...more like a clean plastic dull. :monkey2

Just got my Exclusive pair in yesterday and R2 was damaged. Apparently SSC just hot glue gunned these metal panels inside the interior of R2 so that the restraining bolt could magnetically latch on. Well the minute I pulled R2's body from the packaging huge chunks of the glue started falling out of under carriage where his third leg extends from. Now I have one of these metal slabs freely rolling around inside. Not sure if I'm going to send it back since it doesn't effect the aesthetic of the exterior but I'm very upset with the overall quality of this piece and am hoping they might credit me something on another purchase as a sign of good faith.

I'm also in agreement with the other posters on this sight that R2 is absolutely built cheap and the only good quality of this piece are the light up features. *Sigh* that was a lot of money for something that feels this cheap. R2 is not even shiny...more like a clean plastic dull. :monkey2

definately get in touch with SSC bud. I think they'll credit you for this damage 100%. Completely agree in regards to R2 not being shiny! Was really disappointed about that. However, they nailed C-3PO!!!

i would pay 550 at most for them. seems like your getting ripped off for a c3p0 PF and R2 thrown in as an accessory piece

I don't collect the droids but I like this PF set. I think the weathered versions are the way to go, much better than the pristine ones. Simply no comparison, Exclusive should have been reversed.

gosh I hope I will have luck to snag them in my local store with my 20% coupon.. $600 still a lot and I have to judge when I see them in person.. but better the retail ..

Sold already some stuff to fund them .. :(

Back