Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. :hi5:

Here's my (poor photoshopped) shot of them all. Just Chewie and I'm done.

BTW: the Speeder Bike PF is on another shelf now as the other PF's have taken up too much room.

ScreenShot2013-08-01at121249AM_zpsccc0db97.png
That's an epic lineup. Where are the Ewok and Jawa from?

the base is the biggest base yet in my collection these droids are wicked ill be putting a video up on youtube tonight check it out

Number 48 has arrived! As some have noted, the weight on R2 is kind of light, but even with that in mind I think these turned out awesome and am very glad that I ordered. Pictures just don't do them justice. I did notice that my C3PO has a small chunk missing on the neck, but it doesn't really take away from the statue that much so I don't think I'm going to fuss about it.

Great photos... I still think you should contact SSC about the neck.. At least get a partial refund.

Number 48 has arrived! As some have noted, the weight on R2 is kind of light, but even with that in mind I think these turned out awesome and am very glad that I ordered. Pictures just don't do them justice. I did notice that my C3PO has a small chunk missing on the neck, but it doesn't really take away from the statue that much so I don't think I'm going to fuss about it.

Mine came today. UPS man was at my door as I pulled up. Just finished putting them together. Da-yum! those batteries in 3PO ARE a pain. I thought all my other PF's were numbered on the bottom? I didn't see it on the bottom, but Ill have to double check. My box is numbered 36.

also forgot to mention. when I got him out of the box, I notice a hex nut stuck in the tape holding the styrophone together. When I got 3PO out, turns out the nut was the upper nut from inside his head.

#19 arrived today and I am very happy with them. The details, articulation and light up features are all top notch. I'll snap some photos later but just a couple of questions/observations...

1.) Putting the batteries in C3PO's head were a pain in the azz. I actually only put one in and he lights up, so I'll keep the second as a spare. Anyone else notice this?

2.) I got the EX version, but they still came with restraining bolts. I thought the restraining bolts were only for the weathered versions?

3.) You need really small fingers to get the blue button to stay in when turning on/off R2's lights.

Great photos... I still think you should contact SSC about the neck.. At least get a partial refund.

Yeah, after looking at it a bit more...I think I'm going to call them in the morning. I can live with it, but it is a $750.00 set and the flaw is easy to spot when you look at 3PO's face...it would be easier to except for me if it was on the back or something like that. This is the second statue in a row that I'll have to contact Sideshow over because of an issue. Not too bad I guess since I've been collecting since 2006 but I still hate the hassle of it all.

Yeah, after looking at it a bit more...I think I'm going to call them in the morning. I can live with it, but it is a $750.00 set and the flaw is easy to spot when you look at 3PO's face...it would be easier to except for me if it was on the back or something like that. This is the second statue in a row that I'll have to contact Sideshow over because of an issue. Not too bad I guess since I've been collecting since 2006 but I still hate the hassle of it all.

That body would actually look OK had it been painted with the weathering detail.

Back