Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine EX is arriving tomorrow, Really excited How impress i am with this dior. If i have got enough budget i really like to buy Reg. to stand next to EX.

This photo from the film tells the tale perfectly as far as size goes.

tumblr_m34q4nC2eH1rprxkro1_1280.png

IMG_02601_zpsab0c03d2.jpg

Yep. Great shot.

I'm a little confused. I thought the regular edition was "limited edition" are they numbered?

Again, I don't want to get into the ES or no ES argument, but all the number on the box shows me is that SS saw an opportunity to make more $$ and went back on what they originally promised their customers. The box is numbered, the base is not, but they were going to be.

Again, I don't want to get into the ES or no ES argument, but all the number on the box shows me is that SS saw an opportunity to make more $$ and went back on what they originally promised their customers. The box is numbered, the base is not, but they were going to be.

this rambling makes no sense.
do you really think they would number the boxes first, then decide "oh no, lets make more money. we won't number the figures. we'll have an open edition size." ???
In the whole process of packaging these figures, numbering the brown shipping box will be the last thing they do right before they close it.
Months and months ago, probably even before actual manufacturing began, they already decided that thre was not going to be an ES. They are not that stupid to already produce those boxes, number them, and then have them lying around for months waiting to be filled.

this rambling makes no sense.
do you really think they would number the boxes first, then decide "oh no, lets make more money. we won't number the figures. we'll have an open edition size." ???
In the whole process of packaging these figures, numbering the brown shipping box will be the last thing they do right before they close it.
Months and months ago, probably even before actual manufacturing began, they already decided that thre was not going to be an ES. They are not that stupid to already produce those boxes, number them, and then have them lying around for months waiting to be filled.

Wow! Touched a nerve there, didn't I! I don't know the order of things nor do I claim to. However, SS clearly had an ES (I think it was 1500) set for these during their pre-order period. Then, for some unexpected reason it was switched to LE. We all know that the boxes marked with a number 99% of the time match the number on the product so that's how I arrived at my conclusion. Not to trying to start or win an argument, just how I see it. That's all I'll say about that.

Limited Edition can mean numbered, but I'm guessing that the number on the box is a matter of convenience for them for production. You can consider it your edition number if you like, it means just as much as if it were official.

Wow! Touched a nerve there, didn't I! I don't know the order of things nor do I claim to. However, SS clearly had an ES (I think it was 1500) set for these during their pre-order period. Then, for some unexpected reason it was switched to LE. We all know that the boxes marked with a number 99% of the time match the number on the product so that's how I arrived at my conclusion. Not to trying to start or win an argument, just how I see it. That's all I'll say about that.

It went from TBD to Limited Edition. There was no ES announced for the reg at any point.

So far the highest box number I have seen is in the high 900's. anyone see over that yet? Even with an open ES at $750 there aren't going to be that many around and I doubt SS is going to do a second run unless this first one sells out quick.

Great to see so many of you recieving your Droids...keep the pictures coming...

Here is another pic of my droids. Totally loving these PF's...definitely in my top 5 for my collection and a definate keeper!!! Can't see anyone bettering these droids in 1/4!!!

negyga6a.jpg

Great to see so many of you recieving your Droids...keep the pictures coming...

Here is another pic of my droids. Totally loving these PF's...definitely in my top 5 for my collection and a definate keeper!!! Can't see anyone bettering these droids in 1/4!!!

negyga6a.jpg

Couldn't agree more - they are great and I am glad SS took the time to get them right. I know the delays are bothersome, but this was worth the wait.

BTW - I label my collectibles in a similar manner, what is it your using there for that label?

Couldn't agree more - they are great and I am glad SS took the time to get them right. I know the delays are bothersome, but this was worth the wait.

BTW - I label my collectibles in a similar manner, what is it your using there for that label?

:hi5: I make my own display plaques for my collection. I have them printed out at work :)

Going to display my regulars in a Besta but who to put with them, Leia ANH PF or Stormtrooper PF?

Loving all the pictures guys. Makes me realise that as much as I want these I can't afford them now....and doubt these will get low enough for me to be able to in the future.

Still, very pleased for everyone who has them. They seem to be complimenting a lot of collections out there.

Mandible your vision is nearly complete

They look great

Thanks. :hi5:

Here's my (poor photoshopped) shot of them all. Just Chewie and I'm done.

BTW: the Speeder Bike PF is on another shelf now as the other PF's have taken up too much room.

ScreenShot2013-08-01at121249AM_zpsccc0db97.png

ah that is beautiful Mandible !!!!!! :)

when I see this pictures it shows me even more how desperately we need a new Vader and Solo..

ah that is beautiful Mandible !!!!!! :)

when I see this pictures it shows me even more how desperately we need a new Vader and Solo..

Thanks MYC :wave

Agreed with the Solo (although a masterful repaint would do the sculpt the world of good) but the Vader looks pretty good in the flesh.

Back