Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I must sell. It will be for a high price though.
Don't worry about the negative feedback on my ebay account. They are all liars. Now, where's that furball...

481363_146351802167915_1282987636_n.jpg

I don't have a cat, but really want to sell something for a high price, so.... I am buying a few cats and one PF. Then, will sell the cats , for high price, buy another PF, and after that sell the first PF and buy one of the cats back so I can sell it again.

But the price will be high!

:lol:rotfl:lol
I don't have a cat, but really want to sell something for a high price, so.... I am buying a few cats and one PF. Then, will sell the cats , for high price, buy another PF, and after that sell the first PF and buy one of the cats back so I can sell it again.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Thats sounds like a purr-fect idea! :rotfl:rotfl

Can anyone show me a pic of the battery box behind c3po's head after installing the batteries?
I have no idea how to install the batteries properly. They keep bouncing out. THANKS

guys who have this inhand already, can you please post pics of the art box! Curious to see how it looks! Thanks :wave

A black box with the production pics as always I presume?

As some of the other European collectors I also have to wait a few months for the piece to arrive :( But the pictures make me even more exited to get them in hand :panic:

Would love to see some 360 pics of this "golden couple" :monkey3

A black box with the production pics as always I presume?

As some of the other European collectors I also have to wait a few months for the piece to arrive :( But the pictures make me even more exited to get them in hand :panic:

Would love to see some 360 pics of this "golden couple" :monkey3

Well i'm in the UK and i have the EX arriving on Tuesday so i'll be happy to post as many pics as everyone needs...:hi5:

I understand what you are saying about the reflection but in these two pics and the ones I posted it looks gold to me. Not silver reflecting gold, but actual gold. I have never known his neck to be silver. Not saying I am certainly correct, I could be wrong. I've seen an original screen used suit in person and it definitely didn't have a silver neck either.

They all look silver to me, with the gold indeed reflecting in the silver neck.

But after doing some research I found out that the ROTS 3PO had a full golden head/neck:
jfkfug.png

Taken from [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiP5JmSQBj0"]this video[/ame] 3:43 min

Back