Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the happy couple together:

9374094998_d91c4202b9_b.jpg

9374094932_0be1c6f6b2_b.jpg

sure are looking good :clap
im going to display them with my storm trooper behind them
these are the droids i'm looking for :r2d2line

I noticed that my 3PO doesn't have the circular dent on the left side of his head. I thought about taking a hammer to it, but decided I like him the way he is. :D

I got delivery of my exclusive set today. Can't wait to pop them open. Pics look great everyone. This is one item that I am beyond excited to have in my collection.

Is that one whole back panel unpainted, and is is supposed to be that way?

The telescope bits you mentioned are called holo projectors. ;)

9371238783_c00d72ed73_b.jpg

Thanks for great pictures! Mine got shipped today, can't wait! Can anyone take a picture of the art box and the underside of the base? Thanks :)

I noticed that my 3PO doesn't have the circular dent on the left side of his head. I thought about taking a hammer to it, but decided I like him the way he is. :D

Is that one whole back panel unpainted, and is is supposed to be that way?

The telescope bits you mentioned are called holo projectors. ;)

9371238783_c00d72ed73_b.jpg

Not sure, it does look rather plain back there.
I knew you would know the name of those thing-ah-ma-jigs. :D

So we have dented and non-dented 3POs. Interesting.

Yeah, looks like the weathered versions are suppose to have it. The EX version should definitely not have it.

I'm fine with it, but I still might email Sideshow for the dented head in case I decide to part with this piece sometime down the line.

I did a Google Image search and saw one someone built that had the door like that. I can't find any good backside shots from SW, but at the end of ESB, R2 is all white.

Back