Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A hope this precious don't delayed again. April please Sideshow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yea and it's my birthday :lol

Really? That's nice timing. Unless everything gets delayed and you are just like:

Little+boy+cry+Sporty.jpg

Hey happy birthday David!

Or... I could wait until next month to say it again. :lol
Thanks Centurion i'd buy you all cakes on the 4th but your all so far away. It's the thought that counts so they say :lol. Going to be a great couple of months some great pieces coming out the with these two and.... HULKKKkkk......not forgetting Sauron :)

Thanks Centurion i'd buy you all cakes on the 4th but your all so far away. It's the thought that counts so they say :lol. Going to be a great couple of months some great pieces coming out the with these two and.... HULKKKkkk......not forgetting Sauron :)

Indeed.
I said in other threads that the month of March is going to be expensive. I really meant to say this year!!! :horror

Are we still looking for despatch in April for the Droids Exclusive? Also on another note, the news that the regular will be changed to an open ES is a bit of kick in the teeth for some of those who have already ordered him...:(

Back