Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$320 customs charge for a bust! That seems an extortionate amount! Hope i'm not charged the same for the upcoming Iron Man MKVII 1:1 bust! That would be a major bummer!

You'll pay £112 in Vat plus the £10.50 Fedex fee. Just ask me if you need prices sorting mate :hi5:

Damn :panic:

So the bill for C-3PO & R2-D2 should be around $275 then?

That seems accurate.

I'm ordering the Regular version and I'm buying from Germany. Saves me a lot of money. Oh, and I just checked. My German retailer has upped the price. I got mine for €649. Price today is €699. Good thing that I ordered when I did.

It's also sad.
Takes away from the enjoyment of being a collector when your fees, VAT, taxes, customs, etc. add so much more on top of an already expensive hobby. :(

:exactly: I'm glad the overseas collectors can handle it so much better than I could. I would not collect if I had to pay those killler fees. :monkey1

It's also sad.
Takes away from the enjoyment of being a collector when your fees, VAT, taxes, customs, etc. add so much more on top of an already expensive hobby. :(

:exactly: I'm glad the overseas collectors can handle it so much better than I could. I would not collect if I had to pay those killler fees. :monkey1

Everytime i pay a customs bill, i need one of these
parentaladvisoryrb7ei.jpg
because i go off :lol

That seems accurate.

I'm ordering the Regular version and I'm buying from Germany. Saves me a lot of money. Oh, and I just checked. My German retailer has upped the price. I got mine for €649. Price today is €699. Good thing that I ordered when I did.

yeah it's part of sellers' strategy to buy it quick . When the product rises, price is "low". after a few month the price gets higher. My retailer does the same thing.:wink1:

Back