Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did; he seems to read these forums as he was mentioning it's a shame I was talked out of it, haha.

If I wasn't so poor, I'd chance it. Personally, he seems like a standup fellow, just the risk vs reward is too high for my student finances

Great! I'm going to chance it. The seller seems to be a good one! :) any takers to take the extra set of ex Droids now? It's a steal at 875.00 shipped! Compared to 2000.00 later. Lol oh the seller just sent me a email to confirm everything. That set me at ease and now I can't wait for this rare PF!!!!!!! :yess: great seller!

Last edited:
You are so ****ing dumb cbg. I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I'm not and you are just being so foolishly stupid and idiotic. I'm done with this, and I'll be blocking you.

Good luck, but stop being so ****ing gullible and stupid. :gah:

Great! I'm going to chance it. The seller seems to be a good one! :) any takers to take the extra set of ex Droids now? It's a steal at 875.00 shipped! Compared to 2000.00 later. Lol oh the seller just sent me a email to confirm everything. That set me at ease and now I can't wait for this rare PF!!!!!!! :yess: great seller!

Yah wait till delivery time. Remember the colossus seller... :cuckoo: keep doing stupid payments like paying as "gift", "check" & "money order" and consider your money gone. Best of luck to you but I would not hold my breath later if the seller does change his mind & scam you.

You happen to be the most naive person I know here.... Use common sense bro and don't take people's word like those sellers likely.

Last edited:

Good luck CBG. I just don't understand why anyone would bother getting 3 EX's to just turn around and lose money on them. I have no doubt the Droids EX will go for over 1K so why sell them now? If it was a poster on here, with great rep, who couldn't afford to keep their order then its a different story. Even then I wouldn't do a gift or money order. If that seller reads these forums have him lost here and explain his madness. A great scammer will always put your mind at ease and answer your questions until their repercussion window is closed...then the contact ends. Is that seller willing to refund your money now?

good luck, you'll need it later :lol

You are so ****ing dumb cbg. I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I'm not and you are just being so foolishly stupid and idiotic. I'm done with this, and I'll be blocking you.

Good luck, but stop being so ****ing gullible and stupid. :gah:

Dude, your head just cracked open and an alien flew out :horror

Hm, I almost wonder if CBG isn't just pulling our leg about even having ordered off this guy. There's a few reasons that make me doubt the credibility of the whole situation but I'm too lazy to get into it. I'll come back once the droids are released to see how this tale concludes.

Hm, I almost wonder if CBG isn't just pulling our leg about even having ordered off this guy. There's a few reasons that make me doubt the credibility of the whole situation but I'm too lazy to get into it. I'll come back once the droids are released to see how this tale concludes.

obviously he is, :cuckoo: at everyone who get so worked up.

Just found another EX droid set being sold by the ekow guy. Lol here is what he put in the item description; "THIS IS BEING RELISTED DUE TO THE BUYER CHANGING THEIR MIND. IT HAPPENS! :)
THIS IS MY LAST PREORDER FOR THE EX.
I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF MY FANS ON THE FORUMS FOR THEIR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE IN THIS AUCTION. LOL" so obviously he reads the forum. Hopefully you aren't going to be swindled CBG but I know I wouldn't take the bait.

c3-1.png

SSC PF, Tamashii, Costume.

Posted this in the Tamashii Threepio thread, but thought I'd also post it here. Something about the SSC PF Threepio that has always looked a bit off to me, so started to look at ref pics...

Re: SSC PF, look at the brow/forehead on the SSC PF (area above its right eye,) then look at the costume. The SSC has nowhere near enough depth.

The eyes are not deep set enough, giving the face a too-flat look.

The "peak" at the top of his head also looks off, because the overall forehead is too sloped and not boxy enough.

The neck area just below the chin (and the too-large neck "ring") looks way off. The Tamashii looks very close.

Honestly it seems nitpicky, but I think the SSC PF is quite poorly observed, with errors all over the place. Even Threepio's "Backpack" thing isn't somewhat off, it's miles from being accurate.

Just found another EX droid set being sold by the ekow guy. Lol here is what he put in the item description; "THIS IS BEING RELISTED DUE TO THE BUYER CHANGING THEIR MIND. IT HAPPENS! :)
THIS IS MY LAST PREORDER FOR THE EX.
I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF MY FANS ON THE FORUMS FOR THEIR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE IN THIS AUCTION. LOL" so obviously he reads the forum. Hopefully you aren't going to be swindled CBG but I know I wouldn't take the bait.

Yeah, just seen it relisted also. $875 shipped. Must be the one amalak, I think, had but got his money refunded.

So, Ewok, Tell us - How did you get all these exclusives, and why r u selling them for loss???

Sincerely,
Forum Fan.

Oh my god, after reading the last few pages I am convinced CBG is a gag account.

He has to be. Bravo to whomever he belongs to.

$875 for an ebay PO? Are you taking the piss? rotflmfao

Oh my god, after reading the last few pages I am convinced CBG is a gag account.

He has to be. Bravo to whomever he belongs to.

$875 for an ebay PO? Are you taking the piss? rotflmfao

The best part is folk are still sympathetic to his plights:lol Pops up in every ****ing thread claiming he's bought what seems like SS's entire back catalogue with not a single pic to prove it. Conned out of hundreds of dollars on ebay but doesn't seem fussed? TROLL ON BROTHA! :rotfl

The best part is folk are still sympathetic to his plights:lol Pops up in every ****ing thread claiming he's bought what seems like SS's entire back catalogue with not a single pic to prove it. Conned out of hundreds of dollars on ebay but doesn't seem fussed? TROLL ON BROTHA! :rotfl

I'm more in shock that people are sympathetic...:slap

Back