Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gutted! I missed the Exclusive by mere seconds while I was at work. I made it to the page and it was in stock with less than 10 left, but by the time I hit the button it was checking inventory. I must be one of the absolute very first waitlists though... since I hit refresh, saw waitlist and ordered, so I think it'll convert when this gets closer and that price tag hits people.

But damn! This was a MUST buy for me. Praying it converts.

I really prefer the separate bases. Two smaller footprints will give more flexibility when displaying them. Got my order in and it will be the most expensive purchase I've ever made from Sideshow. Going to have to sell a few things if this ends up shipping in January--if it slips into February, I'll be safe.

Wow, I really can't believe how fast the exclusive sold out. Literally as I was trying to place my order it was already waitlisted, so I got on the Waitlist. Count me as one of the suckers lured in by the hype.

I do have to say that if my order converts and I actually end up getting these I like the two separate base option. The single base/Tatooine version is also very cool and it almost sucks that the versions are so different because both would be great to have.

Missed out on the preorder cause of a work meeting but i'm kinda glad I did cause I think it is overpriced and I probably would have ordered it anyway. :lol

Congrats to those who got one. I do, however, prefer the regular version. :rock

I really prefer the separate bases. Two smaller footprints will give more flexibility when displaying them.

Very very good point. At the same time Star Wars (to me) was always novel as science fiction because it was so gritty and dirty. The droids were perfect examples of this. Gah! So much confusion.

Hope so. Seriously, I must be in the very, very, very top group of Waitlists. I had my WL reservation in within 10 seconds of it going up... so I'm praying just a couple people tank on this one! Why did I have to have a work meeting right when these hit? Why???????

I really prefer the separate bases. Two smaller footprints will give more flexibility when displaying them. Got my order in and it will be the most expensive purchase I've ever made from Sideshow. Going to have to sell a few things if this ends up shipping in January--if it slips into February, I'll be safe.

I hear ya. This shipping just after Christmas is going to be rough. Kids keep getting in the way of my collecting habits...

Hope so. Seriously, I must be in the very, very, very top group of Waitlists. I had my WL reservation in within 10 seconds of it going up... so I'm praying just a couple people tank on this one! Why did I have to have a work meeting right when these hit? Why???????

vader.jpg

^^ swabie :lol

Congrats, gibby! I'd like to order these, but I feel I need to save my money for the eFX McQuarrie and Legend Stormtrooper helmets. :panic:

My thoughts exactly...Im worried that eFX will drop a bomb on us and those buckets are going to be expensive.

On a side note: I want the weathered, can't believe the exclusive sold out...Edition must be real low...Maybe 250.

My thoughts exactly...Im worried that eFX will drop a bomb on us and those buckets are going to be expensive.

On a side note: I want the weathered, can't believe the exclusive sold out...Edition must be real low...Maybe 250.

My guess is closer to 150. I could see Sideshow finding a few more though. :)

Back