Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the first time ever I prefer the regular edition. Don't think I'll pay that price though as the postage will be silly money to the UK. Will wait and get a set when the prices come down as per the majority of SW premium formats. :)

No choice but to order the regular now! Actually glad the exclusive sold out, as I think in the end I will be happier with the regular. That whole "exclusive" tag seems to sway my opinion! I've wanted an iconic representation of these two since I got into collecting, and to me, the regular is exactly what I had in mind. While the wallet may disagree, I for one cannot wait for January!

I would love to know if those droids are interchangeable on the Regular version's base.

Alex - are you there? Could you please find out for me? :pray:

Was just reading the exclusive summary, and it says it includes a Yavin themed base. What's that all about???

yeah that was kind odd, i was expecting a..well yavin themed base! instead it was 2x generic black base.

who knows..time for vs to post in the ask sideshow section :)

:goodpost: Same for me bro,waitlisted a few min after it sold out

When did it sell out? I got on the WL at 11:37am. I was still debating when it launched. I can't believe it sold at in 1 hour.

yeah that was kind odd, i was expecting a..well yavin themed base! instead it was 2x generic black base.

Why? :dunno

Ahh, so this was listed when it first went up then. I must have missed that. I hope they don't reveal a Yavin base to display them both down the road, as that would have swayed my decision. (Although, for those who got it, lucky you!) Still, the regular version is equally awesome, so can't really complain!

Going through an AD as a CA resident will save me $150, the Exclusive isn't worth that. :lol

i wonder how many WL convert there will be, considering the deposit is over $70 and there is only few to begin with.

I guess it will be similar to the optimus prime ex waitlist, anyone remember how many got converted?

i wonder how many WL convert there will be, considering the deposit is over $70 and there is only few to begin with.

I guess it will be similar to the optimus prime ex waitlist, anyone remember how many got converted?

I did not see any op ex got converted, or I might be wrong.

When did it sell out? I got on the WL at 11:37am.

I saw it convert from In Stock Less than 10... to Checking Inventory (right as I clicked order - DARN!)... to Waitlist. I clicked waitlist and got mine in mere seconds later and it is stamped as 11:14 and a few seconds.

So you got your waitlist in 23 minutes after it sold out.

If there is 250 + I think there will be a fair amount getting converted.

If there is 150 I think a couple will convert.

If there is 100 or less I would start your prayers now.

I saw it convert from In Stock Less than 10... to Checking Inventory (right as I clicked order - DARN!)... to Waitlist. I clicked waitlist and got mine in mere seconds later and it is stamped as 11:14 and a few seconds.

So you got your waitlist in 23 minutes after it sold out.

Oh thanks.... I guess mine will not convert now since it sold out less then 1 hour. Damn it..... :monkey4

Back