Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely awesome,but not the price.I think its definitely too much.Thanks for turning the price spiral into new heights Sideshow.For me as foreigner its all in all with shipping and taxes approximately 1000$ for the EX (maybe more).
And...dammit,i like both versions VERY much.This is a hard day for me (the next will be the one,when the new HULK comes up :lol ).

Wow! Has a regular ever sold out before an ex? I could see it happening in this case.

I think the JEDI LUKE was such one...:wave

for this kind of price point i think i can build a real driod that does work for me around the house----like build me some statues----

EX ordered!!! :yess:

I'll have to bite on a regular from elsewhere, too. These both look too epic to pass on either one.

Congrats, gibby! I'd like to order these, but I feel I need to save my money for the eFX McQuarrie and Legend Stormtrooper helmets. :panic:

Congrats, gibby! I'd like to order these, but I feel I need to save my money for the eFX McQuarrie and Legend Stormtrooper helmets. :panic:

I hear you. These are pricey, but must haves for me.

I sold off some of my sixth-scale stuff recently, so that will help, and will probably sell off some other pieces in order to get those eFX helmets.

Can't wait for the Legend Stormie!!!

LOL SOLD OUT.. looks like economy isn't that bad at all..

sad that people are so stupid to support SSC to raise prices to the next crazy level...

I like that the regular edition screams ORIGINAL TRILOGY, whether its them in ANH or approaching Jabba's palace. The exclusive versions could double as PT characters if you wanted them to. Ewwwww.

I hear you. These are pricey, but must haves for me.

I sold off some of my sixth-scale stuff recently, so that will help, and will probably sell off some other pieces in order to get those eFX helmets.

Can't wait for the Legend Stormie!!!

eFX will be the first booth I go to at CVI. Provided I'm not having to go by the artist area first.

already out of stock, even though they haven't even announced the edition size? wow.

Yeah I don't get it, they say they have a number in the system already and once that is reached it sells out without them actually displaying the number.

less than 20 left now. are you $*@*(@ kidding me, _____* you sideshow for forcing my hand.

ex ordered :mad::mad:

EDIT: HOLY **** SOLDOUT!! literally 2 sec after i placed my order.

Just did the same thing myself :-/ Now I'm wondering if I need to preorder a regular as well since I am so torn. (and just sell the one I like less in person after the fact)

Back