Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still dont know what to do with the scales, it's so conflicting. Most of my sw stuff is 1/5 attakus, and with the mythos it will also be 1/5 which is perfect. But ss is still releasing awesome 1/4 sw like this pair. Argg! :slap

I thought the Emperor on throne PF would cost more than it ended up at, so I'll continue to hope the pricing on this pair won't cause too great a disturbance in the Force.

And with the 1:5 statues coming in at less than smaller statues on a cheaper license (LOTR), as well as Hot Toys being able to offer two full figures for less than any of their other offerings since...whenever the last $150 HT figure was...with Sideshow, Hasbro (?), and LFL taking a cut, I wonder if those odds aren't a lot higher than the Emperor PF alone would indicate.

I just wish they'd hurry up and announce the official price already so everybody on here will finally have something else to talk about....

Indeed. Price discussions are as fascinating as they are productive. It's almost like basket weaving keeping the asylum from losing it.

I remember a while back, I think it was in a Q&A, SSC said these would be sold together as a set? I just want to make sure I am remembering this correctly.

i still dont know what to do with the scales, it's so conflicting. Most of my sw stuff is 1/5 attakus, and with the mythos it will also be 1/5 which is perfect. But ss is still releasing awesome 1/4 sw like this pair. Argg! :slap

You could still get this set. It would make a good stand alone set. I myself will not miss this set.

Don't know if this video was posted but...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8gJG4dAbBw[/ame]

Thanks for the video link- Probe Droid!!!! I hope they do that in PF format and make it better than the Attakus one. The Attakus one is pretty good.

Thanks for the video link- Probe Droid!!!! I hope they do that in PF format and make it better than the Attakus one. The Attakus one is pretty good.

it will be 1/6 scale, so the attakus one will remain the definitive version for now.

Back