Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon now Roberto. The Yavin steps as a base or fail. :D

You will have several either buying from or copying you.

Do it buddy! :)

You can still get them at BBTS.com for the $749.00, also there was no numbering for the regular edition so I'm guessing that SS will probably have them back in stock down the road.

:lecture Grab them now before they're gone for good.

I wouldn't count on a re-release, at least, not the Episode IV droids.

I agree. Limited Edition doesn't mean they'll just restock whenever. Eventually they have to move on to other product, especially since their licenses seem to be growing.

Glad I just played it safe and grabbed them. If you love Star Wars these two should be a no brainer.

I agree. Limited Edition doesn't mean they'll just restock whenever. Eventually they have to move on to other product, especially since their licenses seem to be growing.

True, but look how long they have had the Hulk and the Stormtrooper up for sale... The Stormtrooper was sold out for a few months also but now they have it back up for pre-order for the next shipment...

I don't think the hulk or storm trooper are nearly as complex. That could play a role in availability.

If you can get them, do it.
These two are THE icons of Star Wars.

I believe they will be the only two that will be on every episode of the Star Wars saga (PT, OT, ST, and on and on...)... and yet, the most memorable will be the Ep.IV versions. :)

Back