Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
help, dont know if this has been discussed but mine didnt come with the jawa control plugs on both of them. I have the regular, is this normal?

Hold up...
This set came with a manual?
I'll have to check the boxes later.

It was a single sheet if I recall. It pointed out how to make Threepio's eyes function and set up his arm pistons. It also showed how the lights on Artoo were activated and I think it pointed out his other gadgets he has tucked inside him.

It was a single sheet if I recall. It pointed out how to make Threepio's eyes function and set up his arm pistons. It also showed how the lights on Artoo were activated and I think it pointed out his other gadgets he has tucked inside him.

Ahh yes!
I just looked through my pics and there it is. :)

woo that was a close one. found it and it was outside the styro!

What is clearly missing is the manual. anyone willing to scan theirs?

Just as I was ready to send you mine, I found this:

Here you go!

2.jpg

am thinking of building a custom Yavin themed base for my Droids EX PF...still a bit miffed as to why Sideshow think what they sent us was a Yavin theme base? :dunno if anything, the bases are pretty much identical to those used for the Stormtrooper PF's...

I've always been a massive fan of the Kotobukiya droids display so will be using this as a point of reference :)

yguve3yp.jpg

Last edited:
Back