C-3PO Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anyone here ordered C-3PO bust?

Welcome!!

Unfortunately, you have failed in your first post. You need to search before you post. New posters like yourself have an unfortunate reputation of creating new and unnecessary threads for topics that already exist.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79400&

Look here for the answers you seek.

Re: C-3PO Life Size Bust up for preorder

I really want this but am holding off at present. Have too many high end SW items on order at the moment.

Just received the 13 days notice! It will be charged on 17 Jan 2011!

Just got my fedex tracking e-mail due to arrive 19th Jan, anyone got their bust yet?

Just that primary e-mail. Forced to cancel though. My Water Heater went at home. It was something I wasn't planning on, plus hiring a plumber for install was costly. It was money that I put off to the side specifically for this bust. I still plan on getting this C-3PO bust...it's just going to take a little while longer.

I got my e-mail and it's shipping from Fed Ex but I don't know if it'll be here on Friday or Saturday.

Never got around to it. 2010 was murder on my wallet getting the 10 busts I have. Trying to be careful in 2011.

celebrity-pictures-yoda-much-fail.jpg

Back