C-3PO Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-3PO Life Size Bust up for preorder

Vader_watches_Luke_fall_2.jpg

:lol

Btw, C-3PO has been wait listed :gah: I was gonna order it on Flex-Pay so i just put myself on the wait list.

:lol

Btw, C-3PO has been wait listed :gah: I was gonna order it on Flex-Pay so i just put myself on the wait list.

That seems to be happening more and more when an item is ready to ship. I think Sideshow is pulling the rug out from under us to show we need to order it when it goes up. :panic:

Is it me or do the eyes look huge compared to the proto ?

Wow... he looks great. Can't say I want him in the collection; but if I was all 1:1 he'd definitely be a must have :rock

I dunno, looks pretty damn good here. Pics from DarkLordOfSith on RS...

5368208474_012a3a7315_z.jpg

Looks really nice, but I'm going to wait for the PF. :lecture

I like it alot...Still got to get it. It's my top priority right now. The Boba 1:1 Bust is tempting me at my LCS too. Dammit. If it wasn't for my water heater going, this bust would be on the way and I'd be saving for the Boba bust...:(

Looks good but i'm missing the dirty look we could see at the SDCC.

My C-3PO bust came while I was at work. I got home and opened it and it's awesome. I like how it comes with an adapter just incase toy don't want to run it on batteries. I wish they did that for Boba Fett too.
I'll post pics later on.

Really, really impressed with it. Great size and such an iconic piece I am extremely happy!

46210d58.jpg

Yeah, i think Sideshow just wanted to boost the sales a little bit :rolleyes2

I put myself on the waitlist for the exclusive Hammerhead figure on Saturday and got an email that it will convert soon. Now that's fast turnaround! :lol

Back