C-3PO Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C-3PO Life Size Bust up for preorder

As I said in the other thread, it sounds as though this is just the head and shoulders of the life size figure, which means that the issues with the head will still be there. But the price is pretty good, especially compared to the life size figure.

I want to see pics too...

Regardless, this was one bust that I was eagerly looking forward to since they started this line. Couldn't afford the full lifesize piece for $6000, this bust will go nicely with my 1:1's of Grievous and Yoda.

Pictures are up. Thank the maker you can pivot his head from side to side. :rock

Think it looks great with the exception of that grey area around the neck. Still getting this regardless, this is a must have. Cancelled my Fett 1:1 preorder in order to get this...much better value.

My FAVORITE character when I was a kid this one was an easy order!
I can't wait to get this!!!!

Beautiful piece , and great price to one of the greatest characters of the saga.

I am not really a fan of the composition of this (the shoulder thing isn't working for me), I'm going to wait for the PF.

This looks quite cool indeed, not sure about the back though.

I'm considering getting this. The shoulders/ back design isn't selling me yet. But it is very cool looking!

Looks good, but no interested in a 1:1 bust of him. Wonder if it is just the chopped-off of the lifesize piece?

Back