Burton + Depp = Dark Shadows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2
R.I.P. Jonathan Frid...

Barnabas_Collins_image.jpg

this looks retarded. depp is a one trick pony. he seems to act the same character in every movie just with a different costume. i get it, he is good at acting like a weirdo. depp and burton need to stop now.

this looks retarded. depp is a one trick pony. he seems to act the same character in every movie just with a different costume. i get it, he is good at acting like a weirdo. depp and burton need to stop now.

I wouldn't underestimate this movie...I agree it looks very weird. Then again most of Burton's movie are weird, and as long as there are people buying those movie tickets they will not stop.

New Featurette...

It seems it's more Addams Family than Dark Shadows...
I still can't figure it out... but I'll watch this one for sure regardless!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/KhzIb-dXSio[/ame]

Although this should be no surprise coming from the Burton/Depp team...I was taken aback a little when I saw the trailer on TV last night.

Definitely not your parents' Dark Shadows.

Although not a fan of Tim Burton (Mars Attacks! is the only film of his that I like), I must say this movie was pretty good.

It's definitely not as 'weird' as his other films...and it isn't as childish either. It's almost like Burton realised that adults do in fact watch his movies. Hopefully this is a new trend in his future projects.

Movie starting in 15 minutes here...My hopes arnt too high so it should be ok.

Yeah... Average... First hour is good and enjoyable, but the final 30 minutes are kinda average and cliché...Not Burton's best.Also,Depp's Barnabas is exactly a cross between Jack Sparrow and his Ichabod Crane.

Saw it last night. Movie was fun but not mind blowing which wasn't the end of the world. Also it wasn't as much of a comedy as I thought it would be based on the trailers.

Back