Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b36731dece658e7c3c441952592056b8.jpg

Cockpit is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I was checking out the DeAgostini forum... and it seems they have created a new/more accurate nose cone (the outter two pieces of the cockpit) and will be including it with a future Falcon pack at no additional cost.

Evidently there are some inaccuracies with the nosecone and the new one should address them.

No such thing as "too late to start"...

Your finishing time will just be a little later than some of us.

Yep, it's an open subscription... and if you get antsy you can request they expedite the sets that are already out. I'm considering doing that for the 3rd month as I really want to keep working on it :lol

I've been doing just that. I'll have month 4 in the next few days. I started on April 1st so I'm getting 4 months worth in 2! [emoji6]

So I was checking out the DeAgostini forum... and it seems they have created a new/more accurate nose cone (the outter two pieces of the cockpit) and will be including it with a future Falcon pack at no additional cost.

Evidently there are some inaccuracies with the nosecone and the new one should address them.

Nice! I have yet to start my build and I just received month 3. I'm assuming the original nose cone parts already shipped with a previous week? And we will be getting new/improved nose pieces later in the series? If so, thanks for the update!

That's my understanding... I got the nose cone with month two, but at some point later on we should all get a replacement with an upcoming month.

I don't know how far out that will be, but according to a DeAg rep on another forum they have the prototype done, but don't know what issue it will ship with and no pics to share:
Nose Cone - Build the Millennium Falcon

Check the 2nd to last post in the thread, I'm not familiar with the forum but the poster is listed as an admin so I assume it's legit.

Nice! I have yet to start my build and I just received month 3. I'm assuming the original nose cone parts already shipped with a previous week? And we will be getting new/improved nose pieces later in the series? If so, thanks for the update!

The nose cone shipped with the 2nd shipment (I think issue 5 or 6), but yes, they are retooling the nose cone as well as the corridor hull plating that came with issue 1 and 3. There aren't any photos of these pieces as of yet, however, they did say they will be included with later issues for free for subscribers.

Back