Buffy and Angel 12" lines on hold

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
This I agree with, and I would like to see more of it.

Not lines being "put on hold", but the honesty from SS.

Yep. So when the honesty about The X-Files line ?

I suppose on a positive with SSC's lines not increasing in 1/6th I will branch out.

Boba Fett said:
I for one, am happy to see this finally die. Buffy and Angel is over. Hello?? Did anyone notice?? Why would Sideshow bother to let this line continue when the series is dead and gone??

I'm sorry, I'm not a hater, but I absolutely hate that point of view. Isn't Star Wars, LoTR, Legend, Alien, Evil Dead, and a long etc. dead and gone? I keep reading and hearing "Buffy ended 4 years ago, it makes no sense releasing more memorabilia from the show" ...WHY???? I mean, that's what makes no sense at all. It is a show with a huge cult fan base. I'm sure it's one of the tv shows with the biggest cult following and memorabilia been made, and see, most of the best stuff they did with the licence in the different toy companies was made once the show was over. Sideshow released the fisrt Buffy figure of the renewed line in 2004, and have released aprox. 30 figures in three years). I'm sure we will continue to see many Buffy memorabilia years and years from now. The show being ended is not what's killed the line. It was the drop in the quality control (Willow), and especially the bad bad bad decisions that SSC made for the line (DK?? D'Hoffryn and not Anya? 3 years of wait for Giles?), that resulted in the loss of interest of the collectors, and I understand why.

Murderofcrows71 said:
Buffy and Angel 12" lines on hold

guess my credit card will be as well.

Wonderful! You should send that comment to Sideshow!

Its kind of ironic to me. I was really getting kind of bored with the SW line and since I was a Buffy fan during the whole run, I decided to get a couple and was hooked. Now I can keep collecting the SW line that I don't really want, but the ones I do want aren't available.

Must be that Irish blood bringing out such luck.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Now it feels exactly how it felt when the show ended. Thanks FrankenFan, that was beautiful :)

Boba Fett said:
I for one, am happy to see this finally die. Buffy and Angel is over. Hello?? Did anyone notice?? Why would Sideshow bother to let this line continue when the series is dead and gone??

Hey, Boba... didn't you bite it in the Sarlacc Pit back in 1983??? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Talk about dead and gone. :lol :rotfl :lol

Protozaius said:
Hey, Boba... didn't you bite it in the Sarlacc Pit back in 1983??? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Talk about dead and gone. :lol :rotfl :lol

Bet the exclusive for the SSC 12" Boba Fett is the side of the Sail Barge so you can display Fett in all his full Bounty Hunter l33tness.

Man....this is disconcerning to say the least. All the major characters? What about Doyle? Gunn? Fred? Wesley? The Angel line died before getting its wings.....After securing an Angel and Cordy I'm pissed that the only other character to look forward to is Lorne...

Jedi_Mike said:
Man....this is disconcerning to say the least. All the major characters? What about Doyle? Gunn? Fred? Wesley? The Angel line died before getting its wings.....After securing an Angel and Cordy I'm pissed that the only other character to look forward to is Lorne...

Lorne is an incredible figure, you should look forward to it, but I understand, him and not Wes? That's even more painful than D'H and not Anya.

Anzik Hayes said:
In the realm of fantasy, what version of Wes would everyone prefer?

F*cked up gun toting Wes from the later seasons. I have a real soft spot for that incarnation. And if Sideshow doesn't do him I'll just have to have a go at making on myself. :google

I'd be happy just getting any version - once you've got the head sculpt most of his costumes are fairly standard type clothing so not a difficult custom.

I would love a Buffy Season 3 Wesley, but I'd be happy as well with a Season3-5 Wes from Angel. Having the two important Wesleys would be ideal, but since it's almost improbable that we'll get one, I'd go with whatever they gave me.

olvidadero said:
I would love a Buffy Season 3 Wesley, but I'd be happy as well with a Season3-5 Wes from Angel. Having the two important Wesleys would be ideal, but since it's almost improbable that we'll get one, I'd go with whatever they gave me.

I will second that!!

Back