Budget stark - "First Look" Whiplash MK2.0 diecast and height/ size comparison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget stark - "First Look" Whiplash MK2.0 diecast and height/ size comparison

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget stark - "First Look" Whiplash MK2.0 diecast and height/ size comparison

It seemed taller in the movie, maybe it was just the angles... Looks great either way. I'm glad they took the time to get it right for the most part... The Rourke sculpt is kinda lame since he never had the half mask look in the movie.

Thanks for the vid!

Re: Budget stark - "First Look" Whiplash MK2.0 diecast and height/ size comparison

It seemed taller in the movie, maybe it was just the angles... Looks great either way. I'm glad they took the time to get it right for the most part... The Rourke sculpt is kinda lame since he never had the half mask look in the movie.

Thanks for the vid!

The helmet is like that when it starts to open up.

The helmet is like that when it starts to open up.

Yeah, I know its like the halfway point, but it doesn't stay like that... I just think it's kinda lazy. I'd rather have a full Rourke sculpt with the hair pulled back. But it's not that big of a deal because I probably won't be displaying it with that head anyway.

:clap Thanks Anthony.

Great video. Although, like DasMuse, I thought he would be bigger. I figured I was going to have to raise a detolf shelf to fit him, but I doubt I will have to.

JP

Great video. Although, like DasMuse, I thought he would be bigger. I figured I was going to have to raise a detolf shelf to fit him, but I doubt I will have to.

JP

I think everyone felt he was going to be bigger, as I did too.

After rewatching the scene from IM2 several times, it is about the right scale and that the viewers just perceived he would be bigger.

:gah: This looks fantastic, amazing bit of engineering *sigh*

impressive video, nice work! i'm starting to regret not having had PO this when it was available!
nice figure with a lots of details, sophisticated joint mechanism, beautifully crafted!
now i'm looking at the second market to try to get one, hope i dont need to pay too much premium on it.

Sideshow has him up for PO. :dunno

Thanks for the video, Anthony! Wish they'd added a bit more slack for the whips behind his triceps as they seem to go taut almost immediately with any posing. If they'd made them modular, I'd probably just remove them altogether.

Thanks for the video, Anthony! Wish they'd added a bit more slack for the whips behind his triceps as they seem to go taut almost immediately with any posing. If they'd made them modular, I'd probably just remove them altogether.

I thought about that too about more slack. However, I imagine with more slack if he stands museum pose, it will stick out like a bubble and may look strange with the bulge under his triceps.

Thanks budget stark .. This piece look very detailed..amazing work by hot toys...

Back