Phicen Make Teenage Body / Worldbox Muscular Wolverine Body Height?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jroug

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a shorter than 12”, preferably muscular 1/6 body & these two showed up in eBay searches as possible choices.

That said, no detail on the actual height of the figures. Neither of them come with heads, both described as 1/6, but if the Wolverine muscular body is designed for Jackman, he’s over 6” IRL, so that won’t work.

Anyone have either of these? And if so, can you speak to the size relative to the average 1/6 figure? Thanks!

That Worldbox body is the AT012, and it's definitely too tall if you want to make a comic Wolverine. It's a little taller than a Phicen M34/M35.

Phicen M34 on the left, Worldbox AT012 on the right.
dZIodA5.jpg

Can't give you an exact measurement; the boots and head sculpts I'm using evens out the height between the two, but out of the box, the AT012 is taller. That goes for all of their bodies, in my experience.

I know people have used the Phicen M30 for their Wolverines, but I don't have that one myself. Other, braver people have chopped the legs on the M35 to shorten it.

Does hot room air damage TBL silicone ?
My room is around 33-35 C (91-95 F) in afternoon.

Thanks, I appreciate the pic. I'm looking to make a Glenn Danzig, who is ripped but 5'4" (so he's probably in the comic Wolverine height range). Had but sold my Phicen Death Dealer (the first one), seem to recall that body was ripped but looked pretty short compared to other 1/6, but maybe that was head placement on the neck?

Back