Buck Rogers 1/6 GoHero Up for Pre Order NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Australia, so don't worry, Steve will look after you should it arrive damaged. He may want you to go through Forbidden Planet to arrange replacement. Just email him, if it arrives damaged, and he'll let you know which way to go.

Thanks Creecher. That does sound re-assuring. Steve sounds like really good guy. I'm also looking forward to his Flash Gordon figure (and I also dig Sindbad, but gotta put the brakes on somewhere!).

Has anybody here news on the Flash Gordon blue shirt version? It's still a pre order with GoHero (approx. ship date 1st QTR), but, SSC lists it as being in stock already! Wonder if that's a mistake. Also, it's nearly $5 cheaper at SSC too! But ordering straight from GoHero will get you a special accessory. IR Remote, again? If this is the blue shirt version, what will the other version be like… ? SSE color pattern perhaps? Questions, questions...

Flash Gordon @ GoHero

Flash Gordon @ SSC

I know it was supposed to be arriving in the US soon, but haven't heard any reports of people receiving it.

The EX on Flash Gordon was the Black Friday 50% off savings. I asked Steve about it. I hope Flash starts shipping soon, I need to update my CC.

The EX on Flash Gordon was the Black Friday 50% off savings. I asked Steve about it. I hope Flash starts shipping soon, I need to update my CC.

50% you say? Impressive! But are you sure Steve commented on the Go Hero Exclusive 'accessory'? There was already an accessory planned when I ordered Flash Gordon, and that was back in November 2008! Back then, there was also a discount on the figure ($120 in stead of $149), but I don't remember the reason for it.

Guess all we can do is wait just a little longer, an update on the site would be nice though.

That's when I ordered too. The price was $100 and it was listed at $120 with the projected shipping, so it was a wopping 50% discount:

We have received your online order #---- placed on 11/27/08. Your order is being processed. You'll receive a follow-up email from our staff shortly.

Please verify that all the information below is
correct:

--------------------------------------------------
ORDER SUMMARY
--------------------------------------------------
Item# 1 (FG-BusterFig) Larry "Buster" Crabbe as
Flash Gordon 1:6 Scale Figure (Blue Shirt) 1 @ $100.00 = $100.00

Subtotal: $100.00
Tax (NJ residents only): --
Shipping: $20.00
TOTAL: $120.00

I think the original retail for Flash was $150, not $200... but still a great deal if you ordered on Black Friday (which I did).

Right! Now I remember: black Friday it was! I also think the figure was initially $150, same price as Buck Rogers. The discount was a great thing.
For Buck Rogers, I think I payed about $180, shipping & tax included - to EU that is.

I think the original retail for Flash was $150, not $200... but still a great deal if you ordered on Black Friday (which I did).

Nobody said it was $200 (that would have been $100 off). :D Sorry, I meant that with what I will pay at $100, I'm saving paying another 50%. So overall, we saved 33% off the retail price.

I see... it was your funky math that was throwing me off :lol

But, again... anyway you slice it a good deal. And supposedly these are all due any time now. I think Zoloworld expected to be sending shipping updates this week.

Anybody received the COA yet? I wonder if Steve still has plans to sending the missing COA to the people that are waiting for it. Must be waiting over one year by now...

I asked him about it a while back, but never received one. Now that the glut of product has shipped I'll try him again.

I asked just prior to Flash being sent and was told he'd be sending the COA out separately. Patiently waiting.

I've been wanted to custom change Buck's boots for a while (I've been disturbed by looking at the rubbery large boots [the looked like clown shoes to me]). I finally swapped them with some real leather DiD boots and I think they look awesome. Here's a couple pics:

BuckRogers.jpg

BuckRogersboots.jpg

Now, I just need to find some nice gloves to swap the rubber gloves with and Buck will look awesome.

Those are the stock boots. I got them at War-Toys, the DiD Japanese officer boots (they have the slight weathered look). Now I just need some decent gloves (the thin rubber seems like it might eventually get dry rot).

Back