Buck Rogers 1/6 GoHero Up for Pre Order NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice boots! I wanted to get a pair of these Japanese officer boots for a long time, but they are just too expensive - nearly 3x the price of the black match!

I agree on the gloves, they don't look to good, but for one reason or an other, I completely dig the style Steve has set out for Flash and Buck. The slightly oversized and clumsy boots are pretty essential in this. I like the figures the way they are, including the boots. Buck's boots could look a bit less 'rubbery' though...
That being said, I do understand that people have problems with the original boots, because they contribute a lot to the appearance of the figure. But they can always be successfully replaced of course!

Nice boots! I wanted to get a pair of these Japanese officer boots for a long time, but they are just too expensive - nearly 3x the price of the black match!

The tall black boots are actually listed at the same price, though the brown was are hard to come by. The black can be substituted with various other companies, whom have the same look and quality (though DiD has that little extra that adds to the realism).

Well, it took a while, but I received my COA today! The card was extremely well packed, and arrived in a huge envelope. Somehow I think it was for the best, since it was soaking wet (just the envelope, the COA was in great condition). Must have caught a serious shower of rain on the trip or something. Thanks Steve, my Buck Rogers is 100% complete now!

Hey guys! Sorry to necropost but I got this baby for Christmas:

IMG_6449.JPG

He's great! I had directed my wife to a seller on ebay that had him for around $90. Great price! I had wanted him when he first came out but was just so damn expensive! The seller is "zolotronics" or "Zoloworld" and he's had Buck on sale several times, so it's good to check in on it every once in a while. He still has 6 available. Although he labels the maker as "Day2Day" and not Go Hero.

Luckily mine came with the helmet intact (I had my wife check for that specifically when it came in the mail) and the jetpack works great. I haven't bothered with the MP3 player though. One small thing is his right arm is a tiny bit loose on the shoulder and elbow, but at certain points of the bend the pose stays, so it's not too much of an issue at the moment. Does anyone know if there is a way to tighten those joints?

Great to have Buck in my collection!

I'd like to add to that, I bought my buck from Zolotronics and they are really awesome Ebay seller. Although fast shipping, I collected my buck with some QC issues on the glass dome, after contacting them, they went all the way to the factory to get a replacement for me. No extra shipping whatsoever. Im now waiting for my replacement to arrive.

Oh and another thing, does anyone know how to remove the transparent flame on the jetpack? I've seen pics of the jetpack without the flame attached. I tried twisting and pulling it, but afraid i might break it, so i stopped trying. Anyone with any success?

They just pull out. Try some spray lubricant if yours are that tight. Make sure you wash it off as soon as possible afterwards. Otherwise the hair dryer if that's your preference, or soak it in hot water momentarily. Whatever works for you.

Oh and congrats MOJ. The cheapest way to tighten the joints is, a drop of super glue in the joint. Then keep moving the parts while the glue dries. It doesn't have to be frantic movement either. Once you think you're done, keep moving them to make sure, 'cause you don't want to let it set. The hardened rough glue ought to give you the friction you require for the joint to hold it's position.

Last edited:
Yep, thanks creecher. I was hoping perhaps there were some screws I could access for the shoulder or elbow, since I see that the wrists have very accessible screws.

And congrats, casvel!

Back