Buck Rogers 1/6 GoHero Up for Pre Order NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a word yet. I bet he has to salvage the bits and have them remade. I expect it will take a while. I think I'll send Steve an email now, to make sure he received my return.

The reply to my email confirms that, as he said "You should have a bubble coming your way this week. If you do not have them by the end of the week, email me!".

I hope so, but as I live a long way away, I'll give it a couple more weeks. :banana

I'll need to contact him about a replacement belt as well. He said to give him time until they were able to get replacement parts in.

I might be waiting a while too. I had to have the helmet, jet pack, head, remote, and left glove replaced.

My situation is not much different than that of everybody else here with damaged Buck Rogers parts. I shipped my broken bubble helm and the scratched up jet pack nearly 3 weeks ago to Steve. No news yet.

Did anybody here try to download a new edition of the nostalgia radio program already? Not sure if they are available yet?

Sweet, sounds like replacements are coming out hot and heavy!

Wonder how long until Flash starts to ship?

Sweet, sounds like replacements are coming out hot and heavy!

Wonder how long until Flash starts to ship?

So the postman came knocking on my door today with a small package. Luckily it was my day off and I was home, because I wasn't expecting anything. I open up the package and lo and behold, it was my replacement Buck stuff (Buck's head, the glass helmet, the inner hat, gloved hands, rocket pack, and MP3 remote). My Buck in now complete and I am happy once more (other than, I broke the right visor rotating ear cover and chin strap on the hat when I tried to move the visor to the up position).

My replacement space helmet arrived today. Steve told me that it had been shipped and he was right. I really think he is a man of his word and is trying to make all his customers happy, and that's a large order.

Old Grandpa

My replacement helmet arrived Wednesday. Buck looks great with it on. Steve meant what he said, and he said what he meant, and my helmet arrived 100%. Sorry.
And I too am looking forward to Flash and especially Commando Cody. I spoke with Steve on the phone when I returned my broken helmet, and suggested he also do a "King of the Rocketmen" figure if the license isn't too expensive. That's my favorite of the "Rocketman" serials. You can't have too many jetpack guys!

Buck's happy to be whole again.

BuckRogers.jpg

Good to read all this good news!
Today, I received my replacement helmet and jetpack too. Wew, I am relieved. It's so good to have a complete and functioning Buck Rogers figure! It looks outstanding with the bubble on. GoHero and Steve did it!
I'm very curious about this light up base I read about. And I can't wait to get Flash Gordon!

All this talk of broken helmets and shards of glass has got me worried. I'm in Germany and just ordered Buck from Forbidden Planet in the UK and am hoping that it arrives all intact. Not sure how willing Go Hero would be to send replacement pieces to Germany. Thinking positive.

Back