Buck Rogers 1/6 GoHero Up for Pre Order NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very tempted, it is a very cool looking figure and I'm not even that big of fan of Flash Gordon.

the Jet Pack w/ Electronic LEDs Clear Flame Attachements might just push me towards buying one. that looks wicked.

Ordered, although I'm not a huge fan of 1930s newspaper comicstrip characters.

I guess the alternate versions come later?

And the new license is Buster Crabbe as Flash Gordon - at least Retro Buck will have some company!

Curious about if you pay now or later... I may have to wait until Friday as I just dropped money on the Cleaner Predator.

This is a very nice figure. I would like to get it. but $175 on a company that's just started up... Well, I've heard of them, but only recently. Hmmm...

Is it a pre-order, with a pay when ready to ship type deal? Because it's a beautifully handsome figure.

Yeah it's an amazing figure, but $175 just isn't warranted.

Hate to do it, but it's a pass...

Maybe someone will be tired of it in a year or so and trade up.

Technically, it is from the comic book not the movie! So it really isn't harry. But , I see your point. I think I would pay the price just for the diecast bubo.

I love the movie... although I'd prefer Hamlin to the comic version, but I might be strange that way :lol

Did anyone else catch this?:

Go Hero's ATOM-EDIA Body*

*ATOM-EDIA contains an internal audio device. Listen to episodes of the original Buck Rogers Radio Show. Connect via USB to download more files.

:google

"The manufacturer is NOT responsible for any modified, edited, or added content downloaded or recorded on the MP3 player."

oh, the possibilities...

You could get one of the stars at a con to say a personal message that you record and then play it through the figure. The basic figure itself is going to revolutionize the hobby and change a lot of aspects of collecting I think.

Back