BruceCamblzChin's modest PF collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shelves are up! A lot of finishing touches to add but its great to finally have these guys out.

I will slowly be adding a comic in a stand which people can pick up and flick through and it should help the display too. The brackets being visible is mildly annoying but it comes with the added benefit of being adjustable - I can fit each shelf at what ever level I like.

It's time to get pimping!

y2e8umep.jpg

vejaba4a.jpg

e6ysumy4.jpg

View attachment 56600

Shelves are up! A lot of finishing touches to add but its great to finally have these guys out.

I will slowly be adding a comic in a stand which people can pick up and flick through and it should help the display too. The brackets being visible is mildly annoying but it comes with the added benefit of being adjustable - I can fit each shelf at what ever level I like.

It's time to get pimping!

y2e8umep.jpg

vejaba4a.jpg

e6ysumy4.jpg

View attachment 56600

Thats the money shot right there Brucey! Fantastic! P.S. Over here in the UK we have a programme you may be familiar with, its called Celebrity Big Brother. At the moment we have a fellow Australian inside the house (Toadfish from Neighbours :yess:) but also in the house is someone who looks alot like you Brucey...he is the husband of Heidi from the reality show "The Hills" i think he's called Spencer! What do you think? There is a slight resemblence...:1-1:

You sure curse a lot. Where you gonna put Superman pf?

Apologies for the swears, I may have been drinking. Supes will have to go on the comics shelf next to Bats but I'll have to put up some other shelves for the excess figs but thats cool I'm gonna get some floating shelves for that.

I would LOVE to know where you got you shelves and brackets from? Please PM me if you don't mind bud

No probs man, I'll PM ya

Finally it's up :lol:lol:lol Looks Great is lighting next? and you almost pulled it off 5 Arnies on one shelf :lol:lol:lol Great Post

Thanks man, yes lighting in the future.

Awesome shelves man! Congrats. :hi5:

Thanks mate!

Back