BruceCamblzChin's modest PF collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucecamblzchin

Waitlist 4 lyfe
Reaction score
Hey Freaks, I thought I would get in on the pic posting fun. Istarted collecting PFs in 2007? Now I am exclusivley collecting PFs and trying to sell some of my other stuff (check the eBay section of the boards).

I love all these stautues and will post some more later on...

1zx9itf.jpg

Scout Trooper is caught napping.

xgk7tg.jpg

How'd that get in here? This is err Slave Leia, not a popular statue....I can't tell why :dunno:dunno

2ugffar.jpg

Here is all my PFs, I have Indy ROTLA, the Uruk, SLave Leia, Ash, T800, Conan and the Scout Trooper.

Currently waiting for a Patient Zero (in transit) and pre-orders for Rambo and The Rocketeer are in effect!!!

Dig it.

Hey, welcome to the fourms. Love the berserker PF. If I would have known about sideshow earlier I would have one of those too.

Hey!

Great variety of PFs. You have to get yourself a Hellboy II PF and a Blackbeard PF. They are amazing. Got to BEAR REVIEWS and see some of my reviews including the two I mentioned.....

Thanks again Freaks! I will post some more pics of how I display them in a little bit, I have lofty ambitions for displaying them in the future but I am renting atm so can't go putting up shelves and whatnot.

I put up some new posters and finally got round to hanging some mounted memorabilia and I thought PHOTOS! So here are some pics of my current setup, this is all in my xbox playing room.

2v094.jpg

104m3pj.jpg

534dg2.jpg

Please don't tease the HD-DVD collection...

I kinda got Leia to balance out all the dudeness of it you know? Not that I'm self concious or anything but there's a few bare chested dudes in the collection and I thought a nicely sculpted lady would look good and I was right, she is a top piece, dunno why she doesn't get more love on the boards out there.

edit: Holy ____ @ your collection Chewee! Looks like a museum! Glorius.

Tks Bruce :duff

I understand and agree with you : a SEXY TOUCH is great :D

About Leia, maybe, the 1st PF is more realistic ... The body on yours looks fantastic, but, IMO, the face is really better on the 1st one ... :rolleyes2

Conan and T800 in pants touching controversy!

2ylmlbt.jpg

These are some old pics of a custom display case I made last year for a local (very small) convention, all those figs are on eBay now to fuel my PF addiction check the eBay threads if you wish:

dnd27n.jpg

mvp44z.jpg

2cd9748.jpg

11sf1nk.jpg

bgr0ok.jpg

Back