Bros. Productions Die Hard (Dirty Johnny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching them on ebay when they was up for PO and the cheapest was around $140 shipped I think, some one had one instock but was opened and it ended up for around $140 shipped too. I was hoping and waiting for VP to put them up for order but I was told they had hard time finding a retailer.

As for toys2, shipping would cost $30 plus to ship it to me that's why I didn't get it at the time. But I had to jump on it since prices are creeping up and so called limited to 150 pieces.

BTW, is goodshipped a reliable ebayer?

Here's a few more pics with better lighting. The sculpt is really amazing IMO!

IMG_0395-1.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0424-1.jpg

Last edited:
Made a little bandage for him with a little cut behind it, like he had in the movie. I think it adds a lil somethin to the figure. What do you guys think?

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

Its hard to believe the same company released a piece of ____ in a box and labelled it "Taxi Driver" Inconsistency imo. This thing looks great though.

:lol It is a terrible sculpt , a terrible figure actually for the price.
I bought one for the jacket on my custom. I ended up using it and the boots too but even those aren't great.

Oh cmon, its funny. Carl Weathers, Terrance Howard, Wesley Snipes, and Mr.T about to beat the hell out of Bruce. :lol

Back