Bros. Productions Die Hard (Dirty Johnny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. Store-rooms strikes again. :mad:

It's not like the quality of the original release was top-shelf, I can't imagine how shoddy the knock-off must be. Are you interested in maybe taking a few pics? I'd love to be able to compare the two versions.

I'm not positive this is a Store-rooms issue. To me my guess is this is a like a 2nd or 3rd run brothers figure. It looks like they ran out of the body style they were using and since the new bodies had a smaller neck they had to make new heads that are smaller so they will fit the new body. It the transition the heads lost detail and the new paints apps were terrible.

2ufu69u.jpg

2090xux.jpg

Thanks for those pics! :duff

You're spot on about those paint apps...the quality isn't just worse, it's dramatically different than what I've got on my shelf. This definitely seems like a "someone is knocking-off the knock-off" situation to me but you could very well be right...maybe Brothers is just getting sloppy. Either way, it's a clear step down from the original giraffe-necked release. :(

Does he have the tattoo?

Back