Bros. Productions Die Hard (Dirty Johnny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damned good DH3 Sculpt. Congrats mattman!

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

photo_1-1.jpg

photo_2-3.jpg

Man, I missed preorder for this figure, and now prices on ebay are high up in the sky, do you guys know any other place ? toys2 is currently sold out :/

I gave this one some thought but decided against buying. It looks decent but I just know an official one from the likes of Hot Toys or Enterbay would look a great deal better and I believe its only a matter of time before one of those companies turns their attention to such a huge film property.

Wll my Dirty Johnny will be deylaid.

I paid for the fastest shipping option from toys2. Just got my tracking number and there sending it the seconest slowest way possible:gah:

I even paid for xpresspost. I wopnder if I'll even get some of my shipping charges back or did I lose those as well?

Not happy!

Wll my Dirty Johnny will be deylaid.

I paid for the fastest shipping option from toys2. Just got my tracking number and there sending it the seconest slowest way possible:gah:

I even paid for xpresspost. I wopnder if I'll even get some of my shipping charges back or did I lose those as well?

Not happy!

just let Eric know and he will probably refund
if you pay for something that you do not receive it should be refundable.

I was on the fence on getting this but I see the prices creeping up, I couldn't find a US retailer so I got one from (goodshipped) ebay for $155 shipped but its still a preorder. Is this a good price for the figure?

I was on the fence on getting this but I see the prices creeping up, I couldn't find a US retailer so I got one from (goodshipped) ebay for $155 shipped but its still a preorder. Is this a good price for the figure?

I paid $115

I've never seen it that low anywhere except Toys2. $150 plus for an unlicensed bootleg deal is just hard to justify unless it really wows me (like 'Screaming' Jack did). Unless I can find one cheaper, I'll probably just be on the lookout for a head sculpt and kit-bash my own McClane.

I paid $115

Shipped, Hicks? :wink1:

I'd say $155 shipped is a solid enough price. I paid $150 shipped for mine; Had been smart enough to pre-order from Toys2, I'd have paid around $145 so I don't think either of us did too badly.

Last edited:
Shipping was 9 bucks so $124.

And I might be getting a refund on the shipping so it will be cheaper.

Back