Bros. Productions Die Hard (Dirty Johnny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got him today!

Such great figure! The HS looks great in person! Body's not too bad either.

I have a question though. For his shoulder holster does the pistol holster go on the right or the left. I guess it would depend if Willis's was left or right handed.

Over all I am one happy camper :D

McClane wears a left-handed (pistol on the right) rig...

die-hard.jpg

:rock

Just got this email, my order was canceled

real sorry the manufacturer told me that this item has been fully booked and cannot add more booking. I have emailed you. Please check your junk folder for my email.

thx!
Leo

Anyone know where I can get one other than ebay? Don't want to spend more than $150 for this.

Thanks The Boot for the holster set up!

Here is a quick pic of mine:

Dirtyjohnyloosegood.jpg

I really like this figure alot!

Just got this email, my order was canceled

real sorry the manufacturer told me that this item has been fully booked and cannot add more booking. I have emailed you. Please check your junk folder for my email.

thx!
Leo

Anyone know where I can get one other than ebay? Don't want to spend more than $150 for this.

goodshipped by any chance?
tip for you, don't trust that guy. waste of money and time in my opinion.

DirtyJohnny2good.jpg

I got my holster set up done.

I didn't realise that there were straps on his belt that connected to the shoulder harness. Well I got it all figured out now. :)

yeah, once i get my mark 4 iron man off him i will be posting on here explaining my long ordeal.
il try to keep you posted on it.

Sorry to hear bro, hope you get things resolved. Good to give the freaks a heads up.

Damn, I hope I can find one still yet at a decent price. Nice pictures guys.

Back