Bronze Boba Fett? How much is this sucker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could get this one, but I have to pass. Looks great though!

I got in as well on the $4250 level...actually got two of them by accident due to their system error.

Fett is my favorite and I missed the Bowen bronze years ago so will have to settle for this one.

The Bowen Fett sells for about $20k now.

Congrats, Gruson. Hope you enjoy it. The Bowen Fett sure is nice, but the new photos of the Sideshow version look pretty sweet. I think at the price, the Sideshow is a no-brainer if you want a bronze Fett. Twice the size and a quarter of the price! Not to mention a lot less hunting.

I agree. I don't even like the whole Bronze thing. I'd rather have a Premium Format Boba.

Why don't they make one out of Titanium and make it even more pointless.

Wow, check this pic out:

7174_press01.jpg

I don't get why the price goes up with these ultra-high end pieces?

Gotta read the previous pages for that argument.

#9 for me Gruson! (Seems like more excitement on that other board for this than the Freaks board.)

Anyone other Freaks order one?

I *think* he was asking why the price goes up as they sell more pieces, not why it's expensive in general.

Probably to incentivize those who are on the fence to jump in earlier rather than later. Given the stiff non-refundable deposit, once your in, you're pretty much committed. :whip

Last edited:
Gotta read the previous pages for that argument.

#9 for me Gruson! (Seems like more excitement on that other board for this than the Freaks board.)

Anyone other Freaks order one?

I just got back from vacation so ordered one on Saturday at the $5K price level. I have not received the email specifying what my edition number will be yet.

Had no interest in the Bronze Vader but could not pass on Fett.....as many have mentioned the pose is perfect.

Back