Bronze Boba Fett? How much is this sucker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the artist's craftsmanship counts for something, don't you? And I also think that the bronze casting procedure is not cheap...
Does it require more craftsmanship to make a bronze statue? I seriously have no clue as to what the process is. I guess I assumed that they sculpted it in the same way as a normal statue and then it was cast in bronze.

Does it require more craftsmanship to make a bronze statue? I seriously have no clue as to what the process is. I guess I assumed that they sculpted it in the same way as a normal statue and then it was cast in bronze.
Yes, if you like to simplify it, you're right!! :D But seriously, bronze casting is one of the most complicated and arduous casting processes around. There's a real good reason why it is not as popular as it used to be! I also think you'd have a very hard time finding someone that can actually teach you the process. It's a dying art.
Besides, by craftsmanship, I also mend the act of creating the dummy, the original figure. Sculpting is an art. And I think a good artist should get a fair price for his work. Guess a little something of that $5000 goes into that as well.
But bottom line, I think the bronze figures are that expensive, because the casting process is. And the less you make, the more expensive they become. The could offer the bronze Boba Fett for less, but who would buy it, if there where like 5,000 around? They would still be significantly more expensive than other statues though.

Last edited:
These things will probably be sold out in a few days, just like the Vader.

1 year ago I'd buy it... but with prices of everything else.. I can't justify this awesome peice!!!

Conrats to those who can!!!!

Congrats on one of the first 10! I would have loved to order this and the Vader, but just too much for me. I envy you and of course we will expect a lot of pictures!

you wont have a flawless collection anymore Cummins !!!

I got in as well on the $4250 level...actually got two of them by accident due to their system error.

Fett is my favorite and I missed the Bowen bronze years ago so will have to settle for this one.

The Bowen Fett sells for about $20k now.

Tom better get one! Maybe he is waiting for the number 42 tier. :)

Back