Bronze Boba Fett? How much is this sucker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, man, am I tempted. I was really disappointed with the Bronze Vader. Not menacing enough for me. But this Fett pose is great!

I would have to sell off most of my collection to make enough scratch to pay this thing off, though. Not to mention stop all future ordering.

Goodbye IM Exc comiquette? Cancel IM 1:1 bust?

Will have to think....but the Vader bronze sold out pretty fast, I thought, for something that cost $5K:google

Very tempting. I wish it had a few color patina highlights like the bronze Bowen Fett.

I wish I was rich!

02584bobafettbronz.jpg

$5000 bronze and the helmet still isn't right. Unreal. Like Maulfan said this does *not* bode well for an accurate 1/6 scale Fett.

hmmm.. i can generally tell the difference between a stunt and hero stormtrooper helmet but i've never really looked at the Fett helmets to really see the visual differences. is there a link that someone can point me to?

I'm going to see if I can't try and get this. I'm dreaming but I have to try.

Does anybody have pics of the Bowen Fett? This is the first I've heard of it.

Bowen really hit a home run with his bronze Fett. It's much smaller than the Sideshow bronze (I'm guessing 1:6 as opposed to 1:4 scale), but it is very nice. I love the subtle color highlights.

However, I like Sideshow's Vader more than Bowen's. Sideshow's is much larger and has more presence. Although it's not perfect, I think the Sideshow sculpt is better than the Bowen. I love Sideshow's pose, but I'm not crazy about the dull, black finish. But since the Vader costume is black, it is appropriate.

$5000 bronze and the helmet still isn't right. Unreal. Like Maulfan said this does *not* bode well for an accurate 1/6 scale Fett.

Can someone help me out here - Im not sure where the helmet problem is (maybe the dome on top is too large?) -- it looks just like the ROTJ version to me :eek:

momFett1.jpg
momFett2.jpg

02584bobafettbronz.jpg
PaulAboba-londonB.jpg

What scale is SS Bronze Fett?..1/4 scales like the PFs?

And when will these go on sale?

So, these go on pre-order today? Anyone seriously getting one? I'm still 1/2 on the fence.. :eek:

Is it flipable? Not that I buy it, but I just wonder. How about the SSC bronze Vader? Was that well represented on the bay? I remember it sold out pretty quickly, a couple of days maybe? Or did it sell out the same day but a few came back on second chance? Don't remember. I do remember though, that the longer you waited to order it, the more expensive it became or something. Or where the lower edition numbers more expensive than the later numbers??? I lost it. Heh.

I wonder why bronze statues are so expensive?? Bronze is a cheap metal.

I guess the artist's craftsmanship counts for something, don't you? And I also think that the bronze casting procedure is not cheap...

Back