Bride of Frank PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank u very much for the feedback. The bride does look legit to me since no one ever heard about her getting recast. The mummy, not sure yet, seems that some people saw a recast mummy before so I might hold off till further notice. It makes me wonder, if there was a recast mummy, why the market is not flooded with it? Or even the fake ones have super low ES lol
So, for now I guess it's safe to take the bride.

No worries :wave keep us posted on how it works out if you decide to purchase her. They look amazing together and you're lucky to have that set as it's VERY rare and displayed together they're worth a small fortune lol :)

No worries :wave keep us posted on how it works out if you decide to purchase her. They look amazing together and you're lucky to have that set as it's VERY rare and displayed together they're worth a small fortune lol :)

Many thanks :) I think will go ahead & get her along with the base, Franky has been lonely for along time. Mummy seems suspicious, so that can hold for now.
ga9e6ade.jpg

Now I know wolfman & dracula have the rough grey styro, but my franky have the white styro the same as the styro of the bride that I post pics in the previous post, do you remember :)

That is exactly right. I'm not sure why Sideshow did it this way, maybe they were trying to save money. I prefer the grey styro as it is softer but The Bride and Monster only came with the rough styro.

Many thanks :) I think will go ahead & get her along with the base, Franky has been lonely for along time. Mummy seems suspicious, so that can hold for now.
ga9e6ade.jpg

He looks awesome, wow. It's nice to see the color PF photos VS the SSE PF. Both are beautiful in their own way. Yes, get him his lady lol. Post pics when you do and we can see them together. Any problems and you are protected by ebay. :wave

I really hope I can find frankenstein soon so my bride can be with her husband soon

VNaFuDn.jpg

5CeVDDc.jpg

kSNQ2fx.jpg

Beautiful pics. Even if you only have the Bride PF on her own, she's still a stunning piece. I had The Monster PF long before I found the Bride. He doesn't look all that great without her imo. She still looks great even without him. But... together they look amazing. You'll find one soon if you check the boards and ebay. Good luck :)

Last edited:
Beautiful pics.
Here is mine. I have the bride in color but the frankie in BW. :)

I have the same two. I didn't want the bright green Frankie, because I never envisioned him looking green like that.

Still waiting for my bride to arrive! & finally received London after midnight & phantom
pybe2uhe.jpg

Nice picture. The Universal PFs are awesome and if you display them all together are magic. I wish i had the Mummy PF to complete my collection.

That is one fine collection. Can't wait to see pics of the Bride when you get her. :wave

many thanks bro, will post pics for sure! also got the dio base coming but seems will take longer to arrive :)

Here is a picture i did long time ago of my Universal / Horror PF and statues.

great collection! Im searching for SSE creature after that will happily stop. the mummy is too expensive :(

I have the classic Frankie PF in color but is not as green as the monster bride PF.

I have the original too, and he does have a better color. The original Frankie and Nosferatu PFs are massive.

Yes they are. I don´t have Nosferatu PF and never seen it in person.
I have original Frankie beside Jason (VS Freddy) PF and they are about the same height but Jason got a higher base but just a little.

Yes they are. I don´t have Nosferatu PF and never seen it in person.
I have original Frankie beside Jason (VS Freddy) PF and they are about the same height but Jason got a higher base but just a little.

Nosferatu is about the same size as Frankie, so he is bigger than most of the PFs these days.

many thanks bro, will post pics for sure! also got the dio base coming but seems will take longer to arrive :)

great collection! Im searching for SSE creature after that will happily stop. the mummy is too expensive :(

I wouldn't mind trying to get a Creature too, he's my favorite out of all the Universal Horror Monsters.

Back