Bride of Frank PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the pose could have better, but it is a more fitting companion piece to the bride, although I think I like the original frank more. I returned the bride after raving because of broken fingers and QC can't seem to work out. Anyway, I am going to pass, but I really like this set.

This is nice SideshowView attachment 3412 But he should look like this.View attachment 3413:D

Thing is, when it comes to Frank, I like both. Sure, the SSE is the way we saw him on the screen, but almost every other representation I've ever seen (posters, figures, standees, and so on) has been been green, so I've come to associate the green with the character, almost to the point that, when I watch the DVDs now, I see him as green.

Thing is, when it comes to Frank, I like both. Sure, the SSE is the way we saw him on the screen, but almost every other representation I've ever seen (posters, figures, standees, and so on) has been been green, so I've come to associate the green with the character, almost to the point that, when I watch the DVDs now, I see him as green.

MAN WOULD I LOVE IT IF THE FRANKENSTEIN MOVIES WERE COLORIZED!!!!!!:monkey5

rivers of blood? I would not go that far, Black & White will always be my favorite.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl but yes I want the 3 karloff Frankenstein films in color!!!!!!:D

There is an A&E biography set out on DVD called Heroes of Horror I believe. In the Karloff segment, there is home video footage IN COLOR of Karloff on the set of Son of Frankenstein kidding around with Jack Pierce. In the Chaneys section there is a color photo of Chaney's Wolfman make up. Neither are colored after the fact, but are vintage color photography/film. If you haven't seen this...check it out.

OK, I didn't mean to be the harbinger of the apocalypse! All I wanted to say was that I can see beauty in both the color and SSE PFs, but it would be a LOT easier to justify having two of them to the powers that be if they are different sculpts.

Let's just say that I am STILL suffering the look every time she sees my two sarcophagi. :)

OK, I didn't mean to be the harbinger of the apocalypse! All I wanted to say was that I can see beauty in both the color and SSE PFs, but it would be a LOT easier to justify having two of them to the powers that be if they are different sculpts.

Let's just say that I am STILL suffering the look every time she sees my two sarcophagi. :)

I hear ya man! When it comes to the Karloff items, I like both color & SSE!:D

If I had the space I'd grab this one. Still, it looks great.

If I had the space I'd grab this one. Still, it looks great.

The Bride and Frank together are an amazing display! You did see these at SD right? I understand the space thing, but if you can find room, I highly recommend the pair.

yeah I cant wait for the SSE Duo.

main thing Im a little worried about is whether or not theyre going to start doing the super limited thing with future SSE's like they did with the Mummy.
If they do Im not going to be very happy.

it would mean SSE collectors have to deal with that mad rush with every piece they want to add to their collection from here on out :monkey4

Well, I went back and forth on this, but finally ordered the new PF and the companion base. I have decided that I am not going to pursue this pair in SSE form. But I will continue to search for the original Frank PF SSE, to go with Dracula, Wolf Man, and the Phantom.

Well, I went back and forth on this, but finally ordered the new PF and the companion base. I have decided that I am not going to pursue this pair in SSE form. But I will continue to search for the original Frank PF SSE, to go with Dracula, Wolf Man, and the Phantom.

I went back and forth on it quite a bit too. Then I decided to skip this AND the Nosferatu bust. Space and cost are becoming an issue. I will definitely get a Creature and Werewolf of London PF if they are produced. And a Wolfman 1:1 bust. Bust that's probably going to do it for me. I'm just out of room.:monkey2

I must be out of the loop, so this is the diorama that Sideshow hinted at. Well it's much better than statues,imo. I don't think I would want one peice without the other, but money and space is getting tight. I can see them doing a quarter scale Son of Frankenstein and a companion Ygor figure in the future, then what will I do? I think I will hold out.

Still, nothing would please me more than a 1/6 scale Ygor that I could actually play with . :frank

Back