Bride of Frank PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is a SSE Creature on ebay now, 799.99 OBO, a little high I think, but not many of these show up 4 sale.

LOL let's keep the photos coming. I can't wait to see the Silver Screen Bride and compare. I really wish SS would do a small run of Uni Monster PFs again. It would be hard to top her but they could try...

280.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SSE Creature sold, congrats if it was you? There is another one now even more $$$$

SSE Creature sold, congrats if it was you? There is another one now even more $$$$

it's me! I bargained with him tell we reached 680$. still not cheap but I needed him in my collection and not sure how much cheaper or how long I will wait again to find another deal with a small ES.
btw, I took a look at your collection, you have an EPIC one sir. Not only the collection is awesome, but even the way you display it. congrats :hi5:

Back to topic, I received my bride today (#79/100) she is damn gorgeous!! will share pics soon :)

These are beautiful. I mostly collect 1/6 scale, but PF and Statues are amazing looking.

I'm taking these Universal Monster ones are pretty hard to find and Expensive. I'm a big Creature from Black Lagoon fan, Phantom of the Opera, and Nosferatu.

I finally was able to find this set :D
19669be9-684c-45be-bfc8-813306dbfc4b_zps96e26f9f.jpg

4ca313c2-ada0-4e12-8d56-68ebefe73106_zps754fef4d.jpg

Congrats! Love those two. I wish I had picked up the color Franky. I have the color Bride, but the black and white Franky. I'll have to pick up the color one somewhere down the line.

I had the chance to buy the monster last year, but without knowing whether or not I would be able to find the bride, I passed.
They're awesome together!

Back