Bride of Frank PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome. :) Actually, correction, I believe the Bride PF herself came out in 2006. Regardless, the Uni Monsters are some of the most beautiful work Sideshow ever did. I hope you find whichever ones you're looking for. It took me over a year to find my Bride, Monster, and duo base on the aftermarket but so worth it (all purchased separately).

You're welcome. :) Actually, correction, I believe the Bride PF herself came out in 2006. Regardless, the Uni Monsters are some of the most beautiful work Sideshow ever did. I hope you find whichever ones you're looking for. It took me over a year to find my Bride, Monster, and duo base on the aftermarket but so worth it (all purchased separately).

Yeah, some will be easier to find than others. Money is the main issue. Obviously, the mummy one will probably be last cause it's going to take awhile to figure out a way to pay for it.

My favorite two are Phantom, and Nosferatu. Followed by Wolfman, which I already have.

1 down. 7 more to go if I didn't miss anyone.

Had the time to take pics for my bride, hope you like it :) I also took pics as a pair but didn't download it from the cam yet.

ne6ezany.jpg

ze9e3upe.jpg

gyvytyru.jpg

ymuzamyr.jpg

my8y4u5e.jpg

more pics, just in time for spooktacular today, needless to say, my fav from my humble collection.

7u5u6ame.jpg

vyzaju5y.jpg

nu5u9yjy.jpg

ydu8e8eg.jpg

Wow, the SSE editions of the bride and monster look amazing. I use to own the color versions and still to this day kick myself in the head for selling them.

Stunning. The classics are eternal. Congrats :wave I wish I had these in SSE too.

Wow, the SSE editions of the bride and monster look amazing. I use to own the color versions and still to this day kick myself in the head for selling them.

many thanks guys, glad you like it :) both the SSE & the colored are unique & have different feel to them. wish to collect both editions but it's too late (& expensive) for that !

Last edited:

There have been a few times when I ALMOST sold mine. My friends, and even my mom was like "don't, you'll regret it." I knew I would get about 1000 dollars for them and then would spend the money on stuff I would have nothing to show for it so I didn't sell them. I did sell all my other Uni Monster PFs and though I miss them, I have never looked back. "Bride" thouh is one of my very favorite movies so I'm very glad I kept the set. Here's hoping you find a set again if you really want them back :):peace

There have been a few times when I ALMOST sold mine. My friends, and even my mom was like "don't, you'll regret it." I knew I would get about 1000 dollars for them and then would spend the money on stuff I would have nothing to show for it so I didn't sell them. I did sell all my other Uni Monster PFs and though I miss them, I have never looked back. "Bride" thouh is one of my very favorite movies so I'm very glad I kept the set. Here's hoping you find a set again if you really want them back :):peace

I will find another Bride PF one day...hopefully when I do it will be a SSE edition. Anyways I just recently acquired a few of the SSE editions. Here is some pics of them. In fact I plan of obtaining the entire set of the SSE Universal Monsters and displaying them in a curio.

Last edited:
They look much better in black and white! I love that movie and would love to have those PF's some day.

Happy Halloween guys! Here hope to own the mummy one day :)

e7evequ3.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Halloween guys! Here hope to own the mummy one day :)

e7evequ3.jpg
[/QUO

:goodpost: great pic! I have 2 SSE Mummy's..... was thinking about parting with one.....just a thought not a need...i'd like to find all the busts in SSE, have them all in color.

Back