BREAKING NEWS: Maul's next w/ Accessory Pack!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
zappy1.jpg

Whatch out everyone!!! Someone has the PF addiction!!!:lol

Student...I LOVE your new sig....that kicks ass...I just sat back and watched for about a 2 minutes...very cool....

Khev said:
I'd be fine with that. :chew

As for Maul I'll probably pose him with Qui-Gon. :lsvader

The only way to go. I wonder if Maul can be split on half??

kingdarkness03 said:
Student...I LOVE your new sig....that kicks ass...I just sat back and watched for about a 2 minutes...very cool....

Thanks. With all this Kurgan stabbing people crusade, I thought I would find something brutal as that :lol *hence your sig*

I have an autograph pic of Ray Park where he has both ignited in a crouched position that's what I'm gonna go with.

Darklord Dave said:
I think we should reserve judgement on the accessory pack until we see pics. I'd imagine the probe droids are too big and complicated to include with the figure.

So anyone going to scan the magazine before Thursday, hmm?

If I get mine before then I certainly will. As of yet I haven't received this issue.

Khev said:
If so we can probably start the countdown to the "I sneezed and Maul's legs came off!" posts. :wacky

:lol :rotfl Or I was Vacuuming and the top half got sucked in thread :lol

I have to say at this point I would view 3 probe-droids and a base as a pass, even though $30 is a good deal it really doesn't speak to me. I hope someone out there can get this page scanned post-haste!

Went up to Suncoast, Saw the the mag. He's in there. I will post pics later tonight. The Probe Droids aren't really all that special (not for 30 bucks).
No pics of desert base or wrist com links.

This is great news and I'm excited to see what kind of job Sideshow have done with my favorite Sith of the Prequel era. If the Probe Droids and a base are to be released in an accessory pack,I wonder what will be the Exclusive item?

Wow. SS is really losing its secretive edge by leaked information lately. Between that French forum and now the Insider its hard to keep big news quiet anymore. I wonder why SS just doesn't make a surprise announcement (at least to us here) now that its apparently out of the bag.

bcm77 said:
This is great news and I'm excited to see what kind of job Sideshow have done with my favorite Sith of the Prequel era. If the Probe Droids and a base are to be released in an accessory pack,I wonder what will be the Exclusive item?

His robe... in the distinguised tradition of the Qui-Gon Poncho exclusive. :lol

Wor-Gar said:
Wow. SS is really losing its secretive edge by leaked information lately. Between that French forum and now the Insider its hard to keep big news quiet anymore. I wonder why SS just doesn't make a surprise announcement (at least to us here) now that its apparently out of the bag.

Technically since SW Insider is a Lucas publication I don't think it would qualify as leak so much as badly timed press release. :lol

bcm77 said:

His vehicle :D *crossing fingers*:cool:

TRUE DAT! Should have been in last weeks news letter.

I hope the probes look cool and are articulated in some way. $30 isnt alot of money, but for 1/6 versions of essentially the same droid in the Sith Evo, I might feel a bit ripped, while strangley satisfied to get new Maul acces.!:lol
Be cool if they had an electronic glowing red eye in at least one of 'em!
Can you say, customizing opportunity?!

Back