BREAKING NEWS: Maul's next w/ Accessory Pack!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I debated using "I've got your probe droid right here!"

Wasn't sure which way to go with the caption...

:rolleyes:

Another thread derailed...
amtrak5.jpg

So I am now wondering what the "inclusive exclusive" item is going to be. What accessory could Maul have that hasn't already been mentioned?

I think with Maul it will be a battledamaged saber and with the Probes it will be a damaged probe... ?

Sideshow, please consider making your own small vehicles like speeder bikes and Tauntauns! :D I would buy an articulated (arms, legs, neck, and tail), faux furred Tauntaun for over $100.

You know what I hate? As some of you know I won a Sith Speeder on eBay for $25 and someone else just got one for $10.... sob sob sob:monkey2 If some of you are looking for one i suggest you look on ebay now. One auction is going for 9.99 with 11 hours left and no bidders.

pixletwin said:
You know what I hate? As some of you know I won a Sith Speeder on eBay for $25 and someone else just got one for $10.... sob sob sob:monkey2 If some of you are looking for one i suggest you look on ebay now. One auction is going for 9.99 with 11 hours left and no bidders.

I won an auction a week or so ago for Maul, his speeder, Leia and her speeder for a total of less than $20...shipped. I was a happy camper.

Back