BREAKING NEWS: Maul's next w/ Accessory Pack!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet news! We all knew Maul was next. The probe droids will be sweet. I wonder if the desert base is for the droids or for maul or both (or all four). I can't wait! I don't mind them being seperate. I just hope the inclusive edition also counts for the probe droids and I hope we can order them together. :maul

tomandshell said:
Maul will need:

Double bladed lightsaber--unignited.
Double bladed lightsaber--one end ignited.
Double bladed lightsaber--both ends ignited.
Cleaved lightsaber--unignited.
Cleaved lightsaber--ignited.

And because Sideshow pays attention to the details, I believe that it will have every single one of those. Hooray!

(Now when can I order?)

:maul
you know they will Tom!!! if they are giving Mace all his sabers from the two movies how can they deny all the sabers from Maul??

So how will Maul stand up on the desert base? Will you just sit the big black Star Wars stand on it, or do they have something more ingenious in mind?

Accessory pack? The limitless possibilities is a bit daunting. Now I have to collect the exclusive accessory packs too? :confused:

I hope this is true -- and I do believe Maul is next -- but until I see pix or SS confirmation...

The extra probe droids are cool and I'll get those. I already know which of those lightsabers I'll use that Tom posted about and what pose I'll use. I can't wait to see the preview this figure will kick some serious ass!!!:maul

jlcmsu said:
The extra probe droids are cool and I'll get those. I already know which of those lightsabers I'll use that Tom posted about and what pose I'll use. I can't wait to see the preview this figure will kick some serious ass!!!:maul

I would probably pose him with all robes on, hood up and full saber with one side ignited being held by one hand like when he was in the desert when Qui-Gon jumped on the ship and left.

KitFisto said:
I would probably pose him with all robes on, hood up and full saber with one side ignited being held by one hand like when he was in the desert when Qui-Gon jumped on the ship and left.
So you're going to display him with his back facing front??? :monkey5

Khev said:
So you're going to display him with his back facing front??? :monkey5

Hardy har har :emperor

That pose , but facing forward of course :maul

I guess these accessory packs will simply make the SS star wars 12" line more unique.
I don't know if other companies such as Hasbro did this kind of thing or not?

They did say in past interviews/podcasts that they were looking into possible clothing'equipment packs for various characters. I think its going to be quite interesting.:emperor :chew

I think I will definately pose him when the naboo fighter hanger double doors open and Maul is standing there with his blade unignited and hood up.... the chills creeping down my spine.... :D

pixletwin said:
I think I will definately pose him when the naboo fighter hanger double doors open and Maul is standing there with his blade unignited and hood up.... the chills creeping down my spine.... :D

man you stole my idea!!! either that or the pose the gentle giant bust has with his arms crossed.

Khev said:
One thing about Maul being next is that now I have NO idea who the next figure will be.

I think after Maul they may dip back into the Heros of the Rebellion line which makes me sad as I am not buying those.

Khev said:
One thing about Maul being next is that now I have NO idea who the next figure after him will be.

zappy1.jpg

CookieMonster said:
I don't know if other companies such as Hasbro did this kind of thing or not? They did say in past interviews/podcasts that they were looking into possible clothing'equipment packs for various characters.

At first I didn't like the idea of seperate accessories, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense to me.

When they get around to making Bespin Luke, I would much rather buy the Hoth clothing accessory rather than buying an entirely new Luke (or vice versa).

I think we should reserve judgement on the accessory pack until we see pics. I'd imagine the probe droids are too big and complicated to include with the figure.

So anyone going to scan the magazine before Thursday, hmm?

Enough with Maul !!!! Join the Medieval Kurgan Crusade !!!!!

thank for the heads up :rock

As for the droids....sounds pretty cool. I can see myself getting one. :chew Now, any news on when they will be doing a PF of Maul and other baddies?? :D

I guess the base will be along these lines:

For $30, even with probe droids, I hope it's something as detailed as the Trench Environment. But how much can you do with sand?

Whatever it turns out to be, SS continues to "WOW" me.

Shaihulud said:
Enough with Maul !!!! Join the Medieval Kurgan Crusade !!!!!

I have this movie on DVD and have not watched it in ages......I bought the special edition one and have never watched it. I have not seen the movie in probably 5+ years. I really need to view this again.

Back