BR Joker Group Therapy Session

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So have the figures from Joe shipped out yet? I was thinking they went out on the 2nd, or was it they arrived to him on the 2nd?

Hi Guys,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! GOOD NEWS OUR JOKERS ARE ENROUTE TO US!! We are doing labels today for UPS Ground shipments (domestic customers and canada customers) tomorrow we will do all international labels!! We will begin shipping the Jokers out tomorrow!! We are happy to report that because we were in a early buy in program with DC Direct WE DID NOT GET ANY ALLOCATION and EVERYONE'S order will be filled 100% on this shipment!!
Thanks again for being patient!!!

Joe

:rock :rock :rock

Yeah, I'm really stoked about being able to finally display the V1 Hot Toys figure with pride.

Shouldn't these be about ready to ship from places like CSC and BBTS?

BBTS shipped out some 2 weeks ago, like I said before. They must not have gotten all their shipments or only shipped out those who ordered "collector's grade" but they were shipped. CSC is another thing though, I don't think they shipped any out.

I received mine on December 23rd from BBTS and I didn't order collector's grade. I did, however, order mine when they first offered it for pre-order. So a more likely conclusion is that they only received their first shipment or a fraction of it, or they ordered them from multiple sources and only received from one source.

*litany of the curse words*

I just got an email from a place i order a number of my things that they are going out of business, so no orders will be fulfilled, including all of the dark knight items i put on pre-order.

So, no bank robber, no tumbler, 1:2 bust, nothing, ...
so now i have to try and find vendors again.

JESUS, one email, and it all goes away
and it was a good size order too.

I'm hoping to get 1 bank robber, but now i don't know if there'll be any

Also contact Joe... I ordered one from him just a few days before Xmas.

Might be able to help you out with the other items as well.

And, always watch the Commerce section. A few BR have sold below retail recently... I missed one by **that** much.

Also contact Joe... I ordered one from him just a few days before Xmas.

Might be able to help you out with the other items as well.

And, always watch the Commerce section. A few BR have sold below retail recently... I missed one by **that** much.

Yeah,
I'd been watching that forum daily, but since i thought i had one, i would just look and see.

I sent Joe a PM, but with Toys2... i might be good...
cross fingers.

Amoktime picked up the rest of the orders.

As is the case for everyone else I assume, my LCS was told they will only be getting 25% of their initial order for now.

Apparently that amounts to ONE Bank Robber Joker!

Last edited:
Yeah I paid him with a Debit/CC the day after he requested payment. Funds were taken out that day (pending) and officially went through a couple days later. I'm sure Joe and his people will get there. I'll be a little concerned if I don't receive anything today though, since it's my understanding shipping starts today. So if I don't get a shipping notice, I guess that means I have nothing going out today!? We'll see.

Back