BR Joker Group Therapy Session

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, your sale was almost perfect timing... that's what I get for watching Wall-E before checking the boards :lol

I really don't know. If you want to be 100% certain that you'll get it soon the best bet would be to search for "Bank Robber Joker In Stock" on Ebay.

Thanks. I checked ebay and the prices are similar to actionhq.com. I emailed BBTS but I have received no response yet. :(

The economy is hitting ebay sellers kinda hard. I used the "Buy it Now/Best Offer" option and picked up a BR Joker pre-order for $135.00 shipped. Earlier in the week I grabbed a HT Lost Predator for $105.00 plus shipping.

I would encourage everyone to use the "Best Offer" option before hitting the "Buy it Now" button on ebay. You could end up with a sweet deal and save some bucks fueling your addiction.

Well, I was able to cancel my earlier pre-order for Joker (w/o cancelation fee due to the delay) and I now have one coming through Joe :rock :rock

The economy is hitting ebay sellers kinda hard. I used the "Buy it Now/Best Offer" option and picked up a BR Joker pre-order for $135.00 shipped. Earlier in the week I grabbed a HT Lost Predator for $105.00 plus shipping.

I would encourage everyone to use the "Best Offer" option before hitting the "Buy it Now" button on ebay. You could end up with a sweet deal and save some bucks fueling your addiction.

Good deal.

Has everyone ever ordered from Sci-Fi genre.com before? I wanted to order there but I don't know when their products are coming in.

Shouldn't these be about ready to ship from places like CSC and BBTS?

So they should be shipping to retailers or to the consumers?

I thought the shipments come in to retailers Wednesday 01/07 and then the retailers start shipping them out that Wednesday through Friday, etc. I'm curious to see how many people (who didn't order from Joe/Mista305) come up short. Because Joe was/is guaranteed 100% of his shipment whereas other retailers (or so I've heard) are only suppose to get portions of their shipments. It'll be interesting.

We're almost cured people!!! :D

So have the figures from Joe shipped out yet? I was thinking they went out on the 2nd, or was it they arrived to him on the 2nd?

Back